marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

Question,

1. Why i can't play "Freeplay" in this mod?

2. Can you tell me how to change the position of fire trucks in the fire station?. (add or remove some trucks, change position of trucks,....)

1. Because the mod is based of mission scripts. There are no point in makeing it work for freeplay

2. You can, but its not easy at all, so i wouldn't start messing with it :)

The Station map is the starting map, the emergencies will spawn on the other maps, where you go to with the mapchange button in the upper right corner.

Sorry for my maybe bad english, i'm german

I means...that i see there have a lot of different mission, but when i begin the game, it just a few mission that i done...

Try putting in another time, difficulty level and weather. It changes the missions 

I believe you only need 1, 3 and 4. These are statuses and used as the following:

1-available/no assignment (press before returning to the station)

3-en route (press before leaving the station)

4-arrived at scene (press before the crew exits the truck)

I hope I could help you a little bit.

yes, it is useful for me. Thanks so much. How about statues 5,6 to 9???

status 5 is when you want to give the dispatcher a status message or want to request backup

status 6 is not ready for service

status 9 is only for ems

again, sry for my english, written with help of google translate

oh, but when i press the button status 6 to status 9, it's nothing occur :-/ .

I dont know will we have to report the event to the alarming center when we arrived at scene

if you arrive at scene you have to press status 5, then choose the situation and the exact situation that is happening, and if needed choose additional units

so..uncless i report the situation or i choose a wrong one...What will happen? I cant choose exact, because i dont know Germany :(

If you don't press 4 the fire fighters can't get out of the cars. If you forget 3 the car won't leave the station and if you forget 1 the cars can't go back. 

The rest kinda doesn't matter. Except for 5 followed by "schnell nach alarmeren" which is for calling additional units :)

i think i didn't get you at all sry. as bma has written it's not important to got status 5 and choose the stuses, it's only for realism, but i think that's not easy for an american, or english-talker (don't know how to tell it^^) if you are interested i could make a translation of the fme-menu as good as i can so it's easier for you to play.

Greetz

i think i didn't get you at all sry. as bma has written it's not important to got status 5 and choose the stuses, it's only for realism, but i think that's not easy for an american, or english-talker (don't know how to tell it^^) if you are interested i could make a translation of the fme-menu as good as i can so it's easier for you to play.

Greetz

What, really? You don't have to use status?

you don't have to open the fme, choose status 5 and give a situation report, the normal status 1-5/6 are important.

short: status 1 have to be given after an emergency is finished, you can't go home before

status 2 is automatically when you change to the base map

status 3 has to be given when you wannt to drive to an emergencie, without this the vehicles only park in there garage slot

status 4 must be given after arriving at scene, only after that the gruppenführer (something as lieutenant or captain in some states i think) can get off the trucks

status 5 told before, call additional units, give a situation report

status 6 is out of order, but i believe it is not used in this mod

if i've misunderstand you i'm sorry, but i hope i could answer you

Greetz

Greetz

do you know how to fix the "Ladder truck"??? It cant turn around