marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

@eyespy900

Hi all this is a quick post in relation to a question I got recently I was asked about my progress on my mod and currently, I have Discontinued my mod UNTIL July of this year this is since as some of you may be surprised to know i am only 17 this means this year is my big exam year (GCSE) I am currently 2 Weeks away so I haven't had time do any work on the current version of the mod as you should understand I am overwhelmed with school work so no progress has been made on V0.1.1 but come summer I shall continue my efforts on improving this crucial mod.

Yours Sincerely,

Marshall Mod Studio,

Lead Dev,

Scott Marshall 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_05/E724BED344C4E7E7279A7A9D53C7B552.png.76e71ec6d84140d153967e3fef0af0a6.png

E724BED344C4E7E7279A7A9D53C7B552.png

On 3/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nodrog1061 said:

Hi @theocd 

Thanks for supporting my project I can only offer one piece of advice to that long question as I myself may look like an expert of Weberg but I probably have fewer hours on the mod then you do my advice is go and watch this video by northern Alex if you are still stuck pop on to the disc or I am sure someone can help 

On 3/17/2019 at 4:37 PM, theocd said:

I had already seen the video from TNA but it doesn't really answer my outstanding questions, hence why I thought I'ask the Hive Mind here! Thanks for your suggestions though http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

The OC-D

I think it has a lot to do with the initial fire message you receive when your called out as to how many units attend scene, if your still unsure be sure to check out my tutorials and translation page, or PM as I've got alot of hours with this mod and figured out how it works

👋 Hi all it's been over a year since the release of my translation and I'm sad to say I've just not had the time to finish it, id love, to get back to it but I've just not felt motivated to do so and the fact I have also lost all the files for it so for now this is Scott Marshall signing out maybe forever who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Upvote 1