marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

I don't know if there is any call for this anymore but I am working on an English translation pack for the wegberg mod it will probably take a few months to complete 

it will probably include

• translated dialogues 
  • translated menus 
  • translated item name
  • translated emergency types (probably)

it won't include

• translate audio

a image too keep you happy

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2018_11/prewe.thumb.JPG.5c5a0f6ba191b0f03d3d869d73d5632c.JPG 

prewe.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

To them that are interested 

you may be wondering what’s going on with the translation pack? 

Well I am cuently 44% the way through the mod I started work on translating the calls and realised that section was a large undertaking but I have: 

• Translated the names of all the items in game
  • Translated 90% of interfaces 
  • 30% of calls are translated 
  • and finally I have sent a email to FT software and not received a reply in 2 months so I presume I have permission to continue with the project 

I am predicting that with Christmas holadys coming up i will have plenty of time to work on it and I will have a initial alpha edition available by the new year hopefully 

i don’t sadly don’t have a photo to share as I am on my iPad ?

On 7/1/2019 at 10:05 PM, IvaVPK said:

Sorry about double posting but i have one question about this patch...i think its causing crashing...but im not sure..map aint sometimes loading at all and just hearing the voices of game. 

I've had that problem with the mod on the old version of it too. It doesn't seem to be caused by the patch. All I can advise you to do is exit Emergency 4 completely and restart it, and if that doesn't work, try restarting your computer system, hope i helped!

On 2/1/2019 at 11:25 AM, nodrog1061 said:

The link is now available in the post above where the link was meant to be

Hi Everyone, or whoever is reading this. I'm looking for some help to do with the wegberg mod in the Emergency game editor. When i load map Wegberg 7, i have to reload another map to get to the fire station in wegberg, which is called { Wache_Wegberg} . In the fire station, I managed to switch some of the units around. It was simple, and included some minor issues, but there is one particular issue i can't seem to resolve. When i change the properties for the corresponding doors and the corresponding units, it's a simple task. But there is one property i cant change and it is called  KABEL HELP (Number). Whenever i try to select the so named KABEL HELP, it appears not to be available on the map. I'm just wondering if anyone can help my in my quest to change this awkward KABEL HELP issue, and all replies are appreciated!!

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_02/Project_Anglicus.png.a2d1275df33e0c26f151599bb0c4c5b9.png

It Been a long time since my last post almost 3 months to the day I shame to say I haven't done much as I have been concentrating on school work but in the next UK School holiday(Easter) I am going to continue my work.

I will be producing in the meantime a trelo board to show what I intend to do over time this will be posted in a form post below.

I have also decided to rename the project to Project Anglicus.

That's all for now,

Scott Marshall Out.

P.S I Have seen the post above @IvaVPK but I am not a dev so I don't know how to fix it but I will look into it 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_02/Project_Anglicus.png.a2d1275df33e0c26f151599bb0c4c5b9.png

Project_Anglicus.png

Long time no post from me, but I have been *loving* the Wegberg mod. I always watched jealously as others played but I knew my German wouldn't be good enough to figure it out so thank-you nodrog1061 for your hard work with the English translation!

I have a series of questions, mostly fluff related but I would appreciate any answers from anyone. With such a 'realistic' mod, I feel it should be played realistically, and so some information on managing a German Volunteer Fire Department would be appreciated!

1.  What is the purpose of the GW-Logistik in the game? It's my favourite unit appearance wise but I never know when to send it or what to do with it?
  2. Similarly the SW2000, how is it different from the (H)LFs and TLFs, what should I be doing with it?
  3. When an alarm comes in, I assume you receive a random number of volunteers. So for things like a 'Feuer 1', when the LF10 is full, what is the most realistic next unit to send. I always lean towards the ELW but feel it could be the DLK or MTF? Or is there no set second vehicle? What about after that?
  4. The HLF is parked behind the RW in the default station - I find myself moving the RW, parking it on the forecourt and then crewing the HLF to send to 'Feuer 2' incidents in particular. Is that realistic? Or would the HLF only attend if the RW was sent as well?
  5. Are German responses to calls really that over-resourced? I feel certainly compared to the UK some of the calls attract a massive call-out, particularly of irrelevant units (TLFs attending RTCs?)
  6. I seem to get a fairly high rate of false alarms, is that normal for others playing the mod?
  7. When I set the old engine up with the Oil Binder 'Tiger' (?) it seems to bug out when the unit arrives on scene and disappear, anyone else have that issue?
  8. When should foam or the other chemical mix be used? Is there a specific task for them in game (car fires?) or is it just for looks?

If I think of anything more I shall post again, but thanks in advance anyone who has a bash at answering my random questions!

The OC-D

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, theocd said:

Long time no post from me, but I have been *loving* the Wegberg mod. I always watched jealously as others played but I knew my German wouldn't be good enough to figure it out so thank-you nodrog1061 for your hard work with the English translation!

I have a series of questions, mostly fluff related but I would appreciate any answers from anyone. With such a 'realistic' mod, I feel it should be played realistically, and so some information on managing a German Volunteer Fire Department would be appreciated!

1.  What is the purpose of the GW-Logistik in the game? It's my favourite unit appearance wise but I never know when to send it or what to do with it?
  2. Similarly the SW2000, how is it different from the (H)LFs and TLFs, what should I be doing with it?
  3. When an alarm comes in, I assume you receive a random number of volunteers. So for things like a 'Feuer 1', when the LF10 is full, what is the most realistic next unit to send. I always lean towards the ELW but feel it could be the DLK or MTF? Or is there no set second vehicle? What about after that?
  4. The HLF is parked behind the RW in the default station - I find myself moving the RW, parking it on the forecourt and then crewing the HLF to send to 'Feuer 2' incidents in particular. Is that realistic? Or would the HLF only attend if the RW was sent as well?
  5. Are German responses to calls really that over-resourced? I feel certainly compared to the UK some of the calls attract a massive call-out, particularly of irrelevant units (TLFs attending RTCs?)
  6. I seem to get a fairly high rate of false alarms, is that normal for others playing the mod?
  7. When I set the old engine up with the Oil Binder 'Tiger' (?) it seems to bug out when the unit arrives on scene and disappear, anyone else have that issue?
  8. When should foam or the other chemical mix be used? Is there a specific task for them in game (car fires?) or is it just for looks?

If I think of anything more I shall post again, but thanks in advance anyone who has a bash at answering my random questions!

The OC-D

Hi @theocd 

Thanks for supporting my project I can only offer one piece of advice to that long question as I myself may look like an expert of Weberg but I probably have fewer hours on the mod then you do my advice is go and watch this video by northern Alex if you are still stuck pop on to the disc or I am sure someone can help 

I had already seen the video from TNA but it doesn't really answer my outstanding questions, hence why I thought I'ask the Hive Mind here! Thanks for your suggestions though http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

The OC-D

I am having trouble getting wegberg 7 beta to download onto my machine. I have the steam version of EM4 so 911FR and while they are obviously the same game, we all know that, I do not think the wegberg installer knows that. any tips on how to get it to cooperate? 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:05 PM, IvaVPK said:

Sorry about double posting but i have one question about this patch...i think its causing crashing...but im not sure..map aint sometimes loading at all and just hearing the voices of game. 

are you struggling as the mod installer is in German?