marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

Hi RedHawk504, I have downloaded Wegberg_Modifikation_4.0 (550Mb) which is an exe file. I click on this, it installs and places an icon on the desktop. I then click on and install Wegberg_Modifikation_Patch_4.05. I click on the desktop icon and "Run as Administrator", 911FR loads to main menu.. I click on campaign, the options I have available are "New Campaign" and "Continue Campaign", both of which start the original game and not Wegberg.. I tend to agree it's not compatible with 911FR, certainly not for me.. All previous versions of Wegberg have worked perfectly, but not this one.. Thanks anyway for your help.. Regards

It's very compatible with 911fr. Run everything as admin including installing and playing. When you launch it a menu should appear with different options: pick single player on the top left. It will load the mod. Then click campaign and WEGBERG should be the only name in the list.

Hi erfd.. Have done this.. Installed both the full mod and the patch as "Administrator'' I click on the icon on the desktop which opens a menu on screen, I click on "Single Player", which then loads 911FR to the main menu. I click on campaign and there is nothing listed and if I click new campaign or continue campaign (which are the only options available), it starts the game normally.. Cheers

Well My computer security (Norton 360) says its not safe to install

Go into the norton cOntrol panel. Turn off download intelligence. Download the mod and install it, then turn it back on. It blocks it due to very low activity from other norton users.

How what? The control panel should launch where you run scans,etc. In the colum on the right, it is the last item in the list. Click the yellow button to the right of it. A screen pops up asking for how long, leave it at 15min. Now redownload and install the files. Then go back in and turn it off.

Some questions.

Must i send the "einzatsleiter" to every call?

How do i extinguish fires with the ladder truck, since i cant get a guy to the basket.

And as said before, a fireman or some firemans get stuck in the lockers between the mini-van fire vehicle.

Bottom right colum should say download intelligence. Click the yellow button next to it. It will prompt you for how long, just set it at an hour. Then download.

Bottom right colum should say download intelligence. Click the yellow button next to it. It will prompt you for how long, just set it at an hour. Then download.

Ok thanks