marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

For all people who dont understand very good german.

I've some good news, I will make an user guide.

I will it make in different languages

In this user guide wild be second and importants thing in this file.

Currently I asked Marco and Stan for permission .

I need only to begin I hope when i got permission in an few days to release it.

If you want to help, please pm me

Just a note: there is a guide in the starter. Open it and save it as a text file and put it in google translate, etc. it isn't a great translation but you get a good idea of what you need to do.

Just a note: there is a guide in the starter. Open it and save it as a text file and put it in google translate, etc. it isn't a great translation but you get a good idea of what you need to do.

Yeah thanks for help.

Its an great idea.

I will also the importants things in it like an link to Framework 4.0 download

But thanks again for your help

For those wondering how to use the ladder: I've never had to bring a firefighter with a hose up in the bucket for it to work. It doesn't even have to be connected to a hydrant or other firetruck. All you need to do is deploy it, then have a firefighter mount the ladder. You hold down one of the Ctrl buttons, while having the firefighter selected, to bring up the right icon/action. I'm sure this will change, but at the moment you have an infinite water supply in the DLK.

It should be on Admin, Im the only user on this pc. I downloaded the mod installed it and the 4.0.5 patch. I even reinstalled the game. Its still loading the original game. I click on campaign and it starts the original campaign. Wegberg is still not an option on the mission list.

Also,

I dont think the patch is installing. the changelog says updated to 4.0.1 and the wegberg exe say 4.0.0

And I installed it as Emergency 4 not gold or deluxe. I have 911 First Responders

Hi

When you start 911 FR do you select the Wegberg Mod from the modifications section on the Main Menu?

It's not supposed to.

what is it suppost to do look at me and say "ahh he dont wanna play me so i wont let him?" jk jk im sure that this is a simple fix ive used the wegburg.exe multiple times with patch 405 running admin and non-admin but nothing seems to work if someone could help me out that would be wonderful

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading through the last few pages, and haven't been able to find a fix to my problem.. I have downloaded Wegberg 4.0 and the recent update 4.05.. I have installed them both as "Run as Administrator", I then click on the desktop icon and run single player as administrator, as soon as I do this, 911 FR loads to the main menu.. I have clicked on campaign, it loads the original game, I have clicked on freeplay, it loads the original game, I open the mods menu and I am unable to click on the Wegberg mod!! What am I missing?? Help...

Hi Wkboy714, that is exactly what I am doing.. I click on the desktop icon "Feuer- und Notfallsimulation Wegberg spielen", I then click on single player. 911FR loads to main menu screen. I click on campaign (there is nothing listed), I click ok, original game loads!!