marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

I have 911 first responders and i cant start mod,i click Singpleyer starten in starter but only original game starts up and i cant load mod from mod section,anyone has this too?

You need to go trough the new game setup thing that follows with this mod, press singleplayer then the game starts up and you need to wait.

After 5 minutes or so the mod has started and you need to press "Wegberg" where the missions usually are.

The installer wont work, it says that I dont have EM4 installed. in fact I got Em4 deluxe installed.

What should i do? want to play this mod asap....

EDIT: Fixed it!

But how do i start the mod?

Started "singleplayer" and then just waited for 20 minutes, nothing with wegberg appears

You need to go trough the new game setup thing that follows with this mod, press singleplayer then the game starts up and you need to wait.

After 5 minutes or so the mod has started and you need to press "Wegberg" where the missions usually are.

I got the same problem as CROPLAYER 8( no matter what i do it just load the base game ... and focuz for that matter !!

I do have 911: First Responders installed, no matter if i reinstall the mod with Em4, em4 delux or gold inst. i cant get it to load the mod !!

From the info you're giving me it sounds like it's not compatible with 911:FR, only with Emergency 4.

Brandweer_Rilland, the installer is an .exe file. Which makes it quite a dangerous file to execute if you don't know what it is. However, since this is a mod for a game which you can trust, you can just install it.

focuz, if you have EM4 Deluxe installed you should choose the Deluxe version in the installer as well, otherwise it might not work properly.

I got the same problem as CROPLAYER 8( no matter what i do it just load the base game ... and focuz for that matter !!

I do have 911: First Responders installed, no matter if i reinstall the mod with Em4, em4 delux or gold inst. i cant get it to load the mod !!

I got exactly that situation too... :/

From the info you're giving me it sounds like it's not compatible with 911:FR, only with Emergency 4.

Brandweer_Rilland, the installer is an .exe file. Which makes it quite a dangerous file to execute if you don't know what it is. However, since this is a mod for a game which you can trust, you can just install it.

focuz, if you have EM4 Deluxe installed you should choose the Deluxe version in the installer as well, otherwise it might not work properly.

but the thing is that the installer dont find Em4 Deluxe so i cant install it there :(

Edit: Fixed it! :D But how do I fix cam hack for this mod?

Edit nr 2: Mod and cam hack works fine now, great mod! :D

I have 911 first responders and i cant start mod,i click Singpleyer starten in starter but only original game starts up and i cant load mod from mod section,anyone has this too?

Same. I made a backup of the original 911 in the wizardworks folder. Named 1 file: 911 first responders 1 or something. Replaced the original with Wegberg. Now all I have to do is switch folders in order to play original or wegberg :D Only thing is epic long startup time for 911 if 'wegberg is enabled'. Still get it?

Is it neseary that i need Microsoft Framework version 4.0 to install the mod?

Sorry for this stupid question...

Jup otherwise you can't install the mod :P

Chainsaws dont work, anyone founded same problem?

Ok I thought it was just me... but I've the same :|