marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

I can't get the damn car to move :P Am I missing something?

edit: Googletranslating the shit out of it ^^ maybe I can actually understand what I am doing xD

my german is really bad, maybe I should go back to school xD

Taking it in high school, but for now, just listen to Rammstein! Anyway, downloading now, gonna play it later.

oh I opened both doors, disabled the hose/wire/battery charger :P filled it up with persons... tried to move... but no :P

When I watched videos from the mod, I noticed that I am missing the "control panel" on the bottom screen...

Or is it just me? Seems that I can't "start" the engine?

Hello there!

First of all, Fantastic mod! very realistic, i like how the firefighters go up the station and but their gear on.

however i encoutered a few problems, my german aint that good so maby thats the problem.

i received a call from the rettungsdienst that an elderly woman was trapped in her house, so i came, bust the door down, but no elderly women, nothing. i checket the map 1000 times, but could not find anything.

second call i received, a fire. i know how to connect hoses and to extinguis. but i dont know how to connect a hose from the firetruck to the verteiler, or from the fire hydrant to the firetruck,

it worked for me one time, when i connected 2 hozes to the hydrant, then i could connect the hose to the firetruck.. BUT, the second fire truck dissapeared, and the verteiler to together with the fire hydrant.

hope you have some solutions for me.

once again great mod! cant wait to see more!!

EDIT:

i got the issue with the fire hydrant solved i guess.. but the issue with the verteiler and now also the zumischer isnt solved yet

Hi

is the tiny map with the firehouse the only map ? i saw we can load other maps when trucks leave the map but ... there is no real big map ????

can't we play firefighter AND medic/EMS ?

I select the first campaign to play this mod, is this right ?

what is the purpose of the tauch-pumpe?

Actually, I have no idea.

is there an english translation now cause i really didnt get the first version of the mod and i ended up uninstalling it (im sorry it took up space lol)

I used Google Translate app on my iPod and it helps a lot. I know what I need to do and what the mission is.