marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

what other two mods are there? iv been looking for mods like that but only have this one

Check the arhus mod its amazing do the 1.6.1 download.... all of it is volunteer type basis... police stations even has all the police on map at the station.....

also kind of winterberg but when i downloaded it i couldnt figure it out

Check the arhus mod its amazing do the 1.6.1 download.... all of it is volunteer type basis... police stations even has all the police on map at the station.....

also kind of winterberg but when i downloaded it i couldnt figure it out

can you send me the download link because i couldnt find it :machkaputt:

i was able to download the link on the first page, yet when i downloaded it i couldnt put it in the game.... i used another link and the whole map didnt show up and the firetrucks went off the map? anyone have any full links i can use???????????

i had the same problem when i downloaded it as well.

@ETFD101, no, there's not. There was talk that Mr_Kaizer was working on one, but it never got done. I tried translating it with my iPod, but it didn't work very well.

And marco, nice screens! I like the new GUI, but I still want the dispatches in English...

I hadn't played this mod since the first version, until I downloaded it today... It is incredible, good work mod team. One question: what truck carries the oil binder on it? i had a call and I couldn't find it anywhere, also the crew of the GW-N couldn't access the equipment menu.

Also if you'd like help with an english translation I can try and help.