Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

For some reason it wont download, i've been waiting for 15+ minutes and nothings happened, any ideas?

Thank You!

hold on ill test it (might take a while lol)

Okay, thank you!

my internet sucks right now but it is at 0% for me but it does have a time eta (for me ) bare in mind that this file is quite big ;)

I refreshed it and now I aint getting eta I shall fix/test tommorw morning

Yes, there will be 2 map variations available around november time. This will just adjust the map to winter, keeping with the changing seasons. The main v3 will be released in Summer and therefore will feature a summer map ;)

x

Now....to you what are the summer months? I leave to OSUT at the end of July haha

Well June - August is my Summer, don't know about you guys. I've already got a release date in mind, but for obvious reasons we're not gonna be releasing official dates until we're 100% ready and in the process of beta testing the final release candidate.

x

Well June - August is my Summer, don't know about you guys. I've already got a release date in mind, but for obvious reasons we're not gonna be releasing official dates until we're 100% ready and in the process of beta testing the final release candidate.

x

Thats my version of summer too. Sounds good though, sounds like I might get to play it.

Hey so I have been having a problem with LA MOD where I try and install it to 911 FR and it says the game isn't installed properly. So I broke out my old desktop and re bought 911 FR. This time I downloaded Manhattan Mod and used winzip because its a .rar file. Anyway it says winzip encountered a problem within the mod. I tried dragging it into the 911 FR mods folder and it told me that the game inst properly installed AGAIN. I'm having the same problem on a different computer. Anyone know whats going on? Will i ever be able to play this mod? I really really want to, please if you can help. Thanks so much!

Thanks for making this mod.I've been to Manhattan and this mod is neat.I'm not used to fire stations being empty so I kind of keep fumbling and messing up on missions.XD

What trucks would you guys suggest parking at the stations?

The very top station is 54 engine 4 truck and the 9th battalion the Chinatown station is TL6 engine 9 and sattelite 1 that is for V1

For V2 it's engine 22 ladder 13 battalion 10 in one station then engine 53 ladder 43 in another and in the last one its hazmat 44 and engine 44 the hazmat has to be the first one to go in to the station or it won't park right

Is there a way to take the vehicles from V2 and overwrite the V1 vehicles? so say, I could have the new B9 GMC instead of the old Ford.

Should be able to add the model and texture files, and change the model the B9 prototype uses. You'd also have to copy over the lights, doors, and wheels from the V2 prototype.

@

CFDDIVE11

Thank you.=)

I'm not sure if this a bug or if graphics related but when I tried to park a battelion, the game froze, when I ctrl alt delete out of it there was a script error message saying that the parking was not valid.And the game crashed.I know the crashes are usually caused by Intel Graphics Card.

@

CFDDIVE11

Thank you.=)

I'm not sure if this a bug or if graphics related but when I tried to park a battelion, the game froze, when I ctrl alt delete out of it there was a script error message saying that the parking was not valid.And the game crashed.I know the crashes are usually caused by Intel Graphics Card.

Its a bug which I presume will be fixed next version (the patch) :)