Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hi Guys.

Quick update I have got my v3 to run on my computer now after months of trying by reinstalling the whole of windows 7 blank with nothing but my graphics card drivers and wifi card drivers. I then added em4 plus the mod only The good news is it works and is fairly stable, However not sure if anyone else has this or if been prior mentioned not that i could see at least but when I do certain things so far noted the fire station doors script up and down and calling in certain units with Police Sargent etc. I get a script error or series of but works fine once i do control alt delete to get task manager switch to the script error and keep hitting retry then works fine switch back to game and all is good any help with either updated version of v3 or some kinda help to avoid this error would be great but as and when home as work keeps me away from home now for weeks at a time sometimes I will look forward to playing online with you all on v3.

Hi Guys.

Quick update I have got my v3 to run on my computer now after months of trying by reinstalling the whole of windows 7 blank with nothing but my graphics card drivers and wifi card drivers. I then added em4 plus the mod only The good news is it works and is fairly stable, However not sure if anyone else has this or if been prior mentioned not that i could see at least but when I do certain things so far noted the fire station doors script up and down and calling in certain units with Police Sargent etc. I get a script error or series of but works fine once i do control alt delete to get task manager switch to the script error and keep hitting retry then works fine switch back to game and all is good any help with either updated version of v3 or some kinda help to avoid this error would be great but as and when home as work keeps me away from home now for weeks at a time sometimes I will look forward to playing online with you all on v3.

Version 3 isn't released. If you have a copy it's massively out dated in terms of progress.

Hi Guys.

Version 3 isn't released. If you have a copy it's massively out dated in terms of progress.

Hi Guys.

In regards to strain the mod puts on the computer, is it about the same as V2? In other words, if you could play V2, should you be able to play V3?

Dyson and Raf,

The video was AWESOME! Looking forward to the release. I enjoy V2 so I know I'll love V3. Keep up the good work!

Pretty. Is it a DLC for V3?

Yes, there will be 2 map variations available around november time. This will just adjust the map to winter, keeping with the changing seasons. The main v3 will be released in Summer and therefore will feature a summer map ;)

x

This mod is looking to turn out awesome. In fact, past awesome. One problem though. Anyone wanna help me figure out why I can't seem to play v1 and v2 of this mod? I can't load freeplay at all. Every other mod I have on my game works just fine. It's only this mod that doesn't seem to work. I'm really anxious to play this. Anybody else experienced this?

This mod is looking to turn out awesome. In fact, past awesome. One problem though. Anyone wanna help me figure out why I can't seem to play v1 and v2 of this mod? I can't load freeplay at all. Every other mod I have on my game works just fine. It's only this mod that doesn't seem to work. I'm really anxious to play this. Anybody else experienced this?

The issue is caused by intel's terrible graphics cards. After much research into the issue we found their cards to be the culprit.

Basically their set-up is only good enough for basic computing and very basic games (such as em4). But as soon as you load our mod, the additional stuff changes it's memory usage into that of a normal game rather than a very basic one. Therefore the graphics will fail and kick to desktop.

There's nothing we can do about current versions, however we are working on a version known as the Standard Def version, which will use far less of our mods stuff to run on these graphics cards.

Hopefully I explained this well enough to be understood.

Dyson

x

The issue is caused by intel's terrible graphics cards. After much research into the issue we found their cards to be the culprit.

Basically their set-up is only good enough for basic computing and very basic games (such as em4). But as soon as you load our mod, the additional stuff changes it's memory usage into that of a normal game rather than a very basic one. Therefore the graphics will fail and kick to desktop.

There's nothing we can do about current versions, however we are working on a version known as the Standard Def version, which will use far less of our mods stuff to run on these graphics cards.

Dyson

x

I download my em4 of of u torrents and it Downloaded fine but when I went to play it when it loaded up it just shutdown

I download my em4 of of u torrents and it Downloaded fine but when I went to play it when it loaded up it just shutdown

sorry for the respeat post

Dyson

x

First up ready my post above that I literally just posted ^ as it explains why the mod wont work for you.

Secondly the version you downloaded is an illegal copy so we as a community do not look to well at people looking for tech support regarding pirated versions.

:mug:

Dyson

x

Oh. Okay. Thanks! I'll just have to be patient then. I hope you guys get to fix this problem soon. I really wanna play this mod. Your guys' models are just too much for me to handle. I think that's why Intel graphics cards can't handle this mod. :P