Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Thanks. New laptop literally just got delivered. Quite excited! Just setting it up now then I'll download the mod. Is Version 1 still available or is only version 2 downloadable now?

Thanks. New laptop literally just got delivered. Quite excited! Just setting it up now then I'll download the mod. Is Version 1 still available or is only version 2 downloadable now?

Only v2 :) although there's a further 2.0.4 patch going to be released soon too :)

x

Saw on Facebook that ventilation is in! Very exciting!

yes, along with hydrant to engine connections and after speaking to hoppah for some time we now have the search building script too.

These 3 make fighting fires feel far more authentic! Pics to follow!

x

ive got a problem with v2 i last played about two-tree weeks ago i went on it today got into freeplayer and about two minutes into game it crashes ive made no changes to it so i dont know what the problem is

ps:i know its not my graphics card as ive played it before with no problems what so ever

Apologies for the lag, my pc was running a lot of stuff at the time of recording, without fraps it runs smooth haha. But here's something you all might want to see. This footage is taken from v2.0.4 but is representative of both 2.0.4 and 3.0.1 versions in terms of scripts.

x

http://youtu.be/VN40VNbPtNM

@metpolice no idea, you tried reinstalling? It's a bit to vague to make any guesses so far

I would imagine it would be C:/Program Files/Wizard Works/911 - First Responders/Mods for 911 responders, and for Em4 the same, but Wizard Works is called sixteen tons. Did the download come with multiple folders or as an .e4mod?

It came as a .rar which opened up into the installer. Thank you

Is that a supply line?

Yeah it is lol. I remember watching Backdraft and seeing them do the same thing an laughing. That just tells you, don't park infront of a hydrant if you don't want a 5" supply line through your window :happy: Anyway, great job so far Dyson and Raf and everyone else, waiting for the new versions and can't wait to see what new scripts and content you guys release with it!

Will 2.04 be released before v3?

They're both parrallel projects, whichever is fully complete first. They're going to be both to the same standard, same models and scripts, just different locations.

That grey car parked illegally.

street-hydrant.jpg

Welcome to America

americanflag.gif

Haha yeah, precisely what I was thinking! God flower whoever parked those cars... oh wait.. haha

x

Edited by Hoppah
Prohobited word: censorship applied

It came as a .rar which opened up into the installer. Thank you

You're welcome.

So, will the majority of the houses or other buildings be enterable, or will you use the search house script that Hoppah released not so long ago? And will v2.0.4 be the same location as v2.0.3, 3.0.0 or neither?

You're welcome.

So, will the majority of the houses or other buildings be enterable, or will you use the search house script that Hoppah released not so long ago? And will v2.0.4 be the same location as v2.0.3, 3.0.0 or neither?

Actually that script was concepted and presented as an idea by me, hoppah then made the script for the community, so yes the search house will be in v3 and v2.

Nice. Does that mean that the engines will have a limited water supply or is it just for aesthetics?

For now just for looks, but we're looking into it, as is hoppah, I sent him the scripts last night and he's looking into limited water, but no promises from either of us.

x