Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Nice picture. A tip again: I would try to make the modification on a mission-play how ers berlin and others. It can do more options for the game as the freeplay lower btd's. For example: I load the mod, load the freeplay, that's 10 minutes, than it build the map and it stagnate for a few seconds. Than i can call a unit, i push every siren buttons for this - no sirens, lights yes, sounds no. i call a ladder, stagnate, stagnate, stagnate, BTD.

The critical points are: Fire Units have to many polys, polygon lights too, to long sound files for ambient and sirens, to many unused prototypes, many polygones from gta buildings. The most germans are don't play the game (we are - all knows - the biggest community).

It is every a crash on desktop, that's not intresting for a good game.

Nice picture. A tip again: I would try to make the modification on a mission-play how ers berlin and others. It can do more options for the game as the freeplay lower btd's. For example: I load the mod, load the freeplay, that's 10 minutes, than it build the map and it stagnate for a few seconds. Than i can call a unit, i push every siren buttons for this - no sirens, lights yes, sounds no. i call a ladder, stagnate, stagnate, stagnate, BTD.

The critical points are: Fire Units have to many polys, polygon lights too, to long sound files for ambient and sirens, to many unused prototypes, many polygones from gta buildings. The most germans are don't play the game (we are - all knows - the biggest community).

It is every a crash on desktop, that's not intresting for a good game.

Yeah these are all things we're looking into, especially the mission script idea. But more news on that later for now we're focusing on freeplay.

Hey Dyson got a quick question. I am trying to fix a problem with Manhattan Mod 2.0.3. The CPC vehicle's parking spot is too close to the road for Engine 22 and Ladder 13 and Battalion 10, no civilian traffic can pass by the station when the CPC Vehicle is parked out front. I went into the editor and moved its parking spot across the street but it still parts in front of the station near battalion 10's garage gate. What map file in the editor do I need to fix to move the vehicle across the street to fix traffic.

Hey Dyson got a quick question. I am trying to fix a problem with Manhattan Mod 2.0.3. The CPC vehicle's parking spot is too close to the road for Engine 22 and Ladder 13 and Battalion 10, no civilian traffic can pass by the station when the CPC Vehicle is parked out front. I went into the editor and moved its parking spot across the street but it still parts in front of the station near battalion 10's garage gate. What map file in the editor do I need to fix to move the vehicle across the street to fix traffic.

The parking is correctly scripted and correctly set out on map, the engine just wont park the vehicle up nicely for us, we had the same issue in v3 so we just advise not parking the cpcs etc or doing it manually.

x

any further toward the v3 final release to meru members? the one I got still won't work with my pc and no it is not intel graphics is actually a AMD 64 bit HD graphics card!

Edit:- Also every single other mod on the face of this planet I have been able to find released on this em forum and the german and french etc etc has worked, is only the v3 manhattan mod that CTD's constantly, would love some ideas as really want to be able to join in MP on meru again please please help me rejoin your community of meru gamers! I miss playing MP so much is unbelievable and well really do feel lately like you have destroyed the game for many of your fans!

any further toward the v3 final release to meru members? the one I got still won't work with my pc and no it is not intel graphics is actually a AMD 64 bit HD graphics card!

Edit:- Also every single other mod on the face of this planet I have been able to find released on this em forum and the german and french etc etc has worked, is only the v3 manhattan mod that CTD's constantly, would love some ideas as really want to be able to join in MP on meru again please please help me rejoin your community of meru gamers! I miss playing MP so much is unbelievable and well really do feel lately like you have destroyed the game for many of your fans!

Come on our TS at 98.216.204.161:9111 and we'll help you get started back up with the clan! Im on everyday around 7 PST..

Come on our TS at 98.216.204.161:9111 and we'll help you get started back up with the clan! Im on everyday around 7 PST..

Yeah am on now need the updated version of v3 to try as I know the guys said they had done hoppahs suggestion of coverting some of the file formats of the textures etc to png or something to allow the graphics to open and work easier or something like that I can get it to open in campaign but when I call some of the units it seems to ctd on certain units and at least one prototype is missing etc am trying to email myself so got on laptop here my logfile to show what is failing to you all but am unable to download the new scripts rars or the torrent file in the file browser as seems all my permission have yet again been bloody removed and am getting very fed up of it have been on the ts server a few times but no one been online and when they have have just been ignored I need help to get it too work and I appreciate your offering me that help am online on ts now if you want to come on get me set up again and then I can try to get things sorted out!

ok went through the files and took out all the rar archives inside of folders that had already been expanded by winrar and managed to get a little further it loaded freeplay but as soon as it loaded and said I had been given a subsidy just froze for like 1 min then CTD again but further than it got before it crashed at end of loading bar so at least went into freeplay this time even if I do not get to do shit in freeplay so shows it is due to problems with the files or file structure and that is what you guys need to look into remove unnecessary rar archives and other files not needed so that it will run smoothly!!!!

ok came online no one was on on teamspeak waited hours got to head to bed for like an hour and a half now before got to be going out to work so please just email me a link to redownload v3 or if yours works fine send me a copy of your own files working copy to patvmru@hotmail.com and i will sort when I get home could not get from ts as all my permissions yet again have been removed hence another reason as a loyal follower i feel your mod is purposely it would seem not just wanting to step out of the limelight as dyson said but is actively pushing away your fans with this childish behaviour of keep removing everyones status on ts etc so you can never progress with your clan as everytime I log in everything has been reset every time without fail!!!!!

ok came online no one was on on teamspeak waited hours got to head to bed for like an hour and a half now before got to be going out to work so please just email me a link to redownload v3 or if yours works fine send me a copy of your own files working copy to patvmru@hotmail.com and i will sort when I get home could not get from ts as all my permissions yet again have been removed hence another reason as a loyal follower i feel your mod is purposely it would seem not just wanting to step out of the limelight as dyson said but is actively pushing away your fans with this childish behaviour of keep removing everyones status on ts etc so you can never progress with your clan as everytime I log in everything has been reset every time without fail!!!!!

Seriously? Asking for v3 then talking down our mod? First Nobody is on TS because all of us live in the US where I am still in school at the time you have to go to bed and Jose is 12 hours behind you.. And stop complaining about permissions on ts because we've been reworking everything, when is the last time you came on before you began begging for v3 and triple posting? Exactly almost 2 months ago. So obviously things are subject to change in that time. Don't expect everything to be just the way you left it. As for purposely pushing our fans away, seriously, oh yeah that's definitely why we're working so hard on V3...

Don't even come back if all you're going to do is ask for v3 an criticize because the mod doesn't work for you while we spend months trying to figure out a solution.

Seriously? Asking for v3 then talking down our mod? First Nobody is on TS because all of us live in the US where I am still in school at the time you have to go to bed and Jose is 12 hours behind you.. And stop complaining about permissions on ts because we've been reworking everything, when is the last time you came on before you began begging for v3 and triple posting? Exactly almost 2 months ago. So obviously things are subject to change in that time. Don't expect everything to be just the way you left it. As for purposely pushing our fans away, seriously, oh yeah that's definitely why we're working so hard on V3...

Don't even come back if all you're going to do is ask for v3 an criticize because the mod doesn't work for you while we spend months trying to figure out a solution.

complety agree I cant get it to work either but im pattiently waiting for release for my bugs to be fixed and also paul try no to triple post /create arguments

I am sorry Raf man I did not mean to come across like that just not been on Teamspeak for a while like cause everytime I asked for help or tried to speak to anyone about the problems I get ignored then someone messages me saying he was online come online and he would sort me out and try ti help with my issues so I come online right after receiving his message thinking having come on immediately he would be online and no one was online but I know that is no excuse and so I am seriously sorry just I think I sorted most the issues as nearly got it too run for me runs on campaign but is missing prototype files to which I believe is just needing to resync them in the editor and freeplay I got to load just the once for 30 secs before crashing but am sure if I could get the version where after hoppahs advice you reformatted some of the files to smaller sizes and better formats for it to run I may just be able to get it running ok so would like to try and get it working but I do sincerely apologise to anyone I may have offended with my comments!

I've been following this mod since the submod version where you had the winter version of an edited la map, I have to say you've made really good progress. Still there's a few bad issues that need to be solved:

1. Whenever the division chief calls for backup, they all spawn at the same time which is a pretty big pain in the butt.

2. In the campaign, you can only do up to missions 6-8 (I think).

3. In the mission "bomb attack during summit meeting, the terrorists are stuck and you can't arrest them, which means the mission never ends.

4. Whenever I equip my ESU marksmen with carbine and un-equip them, it causes a CTD.

5. My Aux police officers dissapear when I equip them with traffic vests.

It's probably all been mentioned before, but I'm too lazy to go through all the pages. Anyways, it's still a fab job on the mod.

Cheers

I've been following this mod since the submod version where you had the winter version of an edited la map, I have to say you've made really good progress. Still there's a few bad issues that need to be solved:

1. Whenever the division chief calls for backup, they all spawn at the same time which is a pretty big pain in the butt.

2. In the campaign, you can only do up to missions 6-8 (I think).

3. In the mission "bomb attack during summit meeting, the terrorists are stuck and you can't arrest them, which means the mission never ends.

4. Whenever I equip my ESU marksmen with carbine and un-equip them, it causes a CTD.

5. My Aux police officers dissapear when I equip them with traffic vests.

It's probably all been mentioned before, but I'm too lazy to go through all the pages. Anyways, it's still a fab job on the mod.

Cheers

The mod is mostly meant to be played in Freeplay or Multiplayer... Not Campaign! And no one will be recieving BETA anymore (As said by Raf) You will have to wait until release this summer. If you want to play some MP or need tech support our TS is the place to go. To join MERU go to www.manhattan-mod.org and click Join MERU!

The mod is mostly meant to be played in Freeplay or Multiplayer... Not Campaign! And no one will be recieving BETA anymore (As said by Raf) You will have to wait until release this summer. If you want to play some MP or need tech support our TS is the place to go. To join MERU go to www.manhattan-mod.org and click Join MERU!

First of all, I was just mentioning what serious problems were obvious to me. Second, I do play 9/10 times in Freeplay. And who said I wanted another Beta? Anyways, I know what Raf said, and really hope this mod skyrockets to success (which it is IMO).

Cheers

Hi,

I have downloaded this mod and i am now having trouble installing it. What should the destination folder be? I have 911 - First Responders from Wizard Works. Thank You!

I would imagine it would be C:/Program Files/Wizard Works/911 - First Responders/Mods for 911 responders, and for Em4 the same, but Wizard Works is called sixteen tons. Did the download come with multiple folders or as an .e4mod?

Can anyone tell me if an AMD Radeon graphics card would work with this mod? I'm about 10 minutes away from buying a new laptop

I have AMD Radeon graphics and it runs smoothly. But on a laptop, I can't be too sure. I had an ASUS laptop that ran other games perfectly but when it came to this mod, it didn't run at all.

Does anyone have this mod working on a laptop? If so what spec do you have? I'm thinking about getting a laptop with Intel i7 processor, 8gb of ram, 1tb HD and a Nvidia graphics card.

Does anyone have this mod working on a laptop? If so what spec do you have? I'm thinking about getting a laptop with Intel i7 processor, 8gb of ram, 1tb HD and a Nvidia graphics card.

Yes I run on a laptop. ATI Raedon card, 4gb RAM AMD quad core processor

Ok great, thanks Dyson and JrFF34!

Was the intel issue just with the graphics card or processor as well?

Just graphics I believe, the specs required for the mod are actually fairly average. However due to intel's cards being sub-par they cannot handle the render quality and amount so just give out.

x