Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Nice job have you guys figured out the water supply script?

Nice job have you guys figured out the water supply script?

are you talking about water supply like the winterberg has? cause i actualy figured out how to work it for my mod :) it is a lot of scripting though took me like 7 hours strait trying to decode the german script then recode it into my mod

The problem with it is you need to script a hose to hook up to a fire truck or like a pump that hooks up to fire truck that is 1 of the most dificult parts of it limiting water supply is easy but you need to work it so you can hook up to hydrant to keep from running out of water and that is a very long process to script

are you talking about water supply like the winterberg has? cause i actualy figured out how to work it for my mod :) it is a lot of scripting though took me like 7 hours strait trying to decode the german script then recode it into my mod

yeah and like in ERS Berlin i saw a video they put up a while back... that they got it in the base game just wondering if that got it in the mod yet

As CFDDIVE11 said, we've already got the script, got it working. It was my project before my computer flunked out. I still have the script, we're just trying to get it to work in co-operation with the LAs hose connection scripts (which we use) which are far more complicated.

This hose connection will not limit supply, it will purely aesthetic. Also another feature we've added in v3 is the ability to hook up to the front and rear connections on the rig. The front connection will serve as the supply connection, with the back and side connections as active hose connections, if this makes sense?

Any more questions feel free to ask..

x

Audio has been my main focus of the last 3 weeks, as a music production student I'm trying to clean up and find optimum sound formats (bitrate, sample rate and bit depth). I think it's to do with specs, which has been an issue with most already. However certain PCs can handle the game but find the extra stress of rendering the audio in game too much so dont play it properly.

I know it sounds like we're just planning a million and one things, but v2.0.4 has been on the cards, we've released a private upgrade for v2 with some new units etc, but I for one am eager to return to the previous version, adding all the new features so both versions are on par, just different locations. If we crack the sound to a perfect format then we'll be re-rendering the audio in that format for you guys too, which will hopefully sort a lot of problems with sirens.

Thanks for the feedback on that one though, like I said it is something we are taking seriously at the moment.

Dyson

x

Question... Is there anyway to change the map back to v1 ? (Manhattan, Time Square etc.) If it is possible could anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks and Regards

Not doable, the versions aren't cross interactive. You'd have to just play v1. However we hope you'll prefer v3 map over all others.

If you're still not satisfied a v1 'extreme version' using all the new models and scripts (from v2) into v1, speak to raf on the MERU as it was one of the many MERU exclusives.

x