Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Proud to release v3 full reveal trailer, this focuses on map#1 and is still in the development stage, but we now feel shortly after entering the new year that we can begin to properly show off map#1 - Times Square.

Feedback from the community would be great!

We've put about 6-7 months solid work into v3 already now, so we really hope to re-ignite some discussion on this forum as interest seems to be drying up.

Let us know what you want to see screens of and we'll do our best to show you! :)

Hazmat in action will be the next video uploaded, so wait around for that too!

x

Looking amazing, just hope my PC's up to it :) Looking forward to HazMat in action :)

The OC-D

Anyone that can play v2 can play map #1 #2 & #3. If your PC could not handle v2 due to the reasons previously discussed, you will only be able to run map #3, which means you miss out on Times Square and Grand Central St, but will still be able to use all the v3 models and scripts.

x

Nice video Dyson.

I really like (from what I can see) the traffic volume. Seems to be a nice mix and right in the middle of V2 and V1.

That is what I really missed the most from V1, the feel of the "chaotic" streets of NYC.

Yeah that was a big thing in v3, we wanted to up the traffic. The traffic is thick, but easy to maneuver. Also simply sticking a squad at the bottom or top (depending on flow direction) and using the block traffic command will quickly block the entire avenue, this is specifically set up to allow maximum traffic control as soon as possible to avoid tailbacks and jams.

Anyone that can play v2 can play map #1 #2 & #3. If your PC could not handle v2 due to the reasons previously discussed, you will only be able to run map #3, which means you miss out on Times Square and Grand Central St, but will still be able to use all the v3 models and scripts.

x

so if i can play V2 i can play V3 no bother hopefully and id love to see haz-mat in action etc and maby a pic of an interior attack on a fire? and will haz-mat 1 and Squad 288 have a station or will they be off map? cant remember if you said they would or not

where can i find the 2.0 standard version? not the high whit the gta iv buildings.

x

As I stated in the above post, we decided to include a SD v3 map rather than taking a step backwards and returning to v2. It will be map #3.

Edited by Dyson

I hope, NYPD and NYFD, EMS showed there house partiality went visited NYC .

What'd you mean?

More stuff to show..

More Times square and 8th Ave screens.

Yet to add peds to Times Square (due to the amount to be added) but 8th and 6th now have peds.

post-12838-0-83000700-1357615206_thumb.p

post-12838-0-47337200-1357615234_thumb.p

post-12838-0-62044800-1357615260_thumb.p

*Open top bus used from ERS Berlin

Hey guys. Unfortunately i didn't have the chance to play v2 yet. So I wanna ask a few questions about it.

Does it include the National Guards, FBI Evidence Responde, FBI SUV and Aerial units of NYPD and FDNY EMS? Thanks.

Hey guys. Unfortunately i didn't have the chance to play v2 yet. So I wanna ask a few questions about it.

Does it include the National Guards, FBI Evidence Responde, FBI SUV and Aerial units of NYPD and FDNY EMS? Thanks.

http://www.manhattan-mod.org/fdny.htm

http://www.manhattan-mod.org/ems.htm

http://www.manhattan-mod.org/nypd.htm

Full unit list on our site.