Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Alright everyone listen up..

@gunswat ill unban you before release

MERU is our multiplayer group/brotherhood we started it over a year ago and we've grown exponentially. Some of the guys have stuck around the whole year which we talk to everyday, from all over the world. We play EM4 (mostly Manhattan Mod) GTA San Andreas, Minecraft, and many other games we share interests in like FSX. This is also the beta testing group for the Manhattan Mod. As far as V3 goes, when it is released we will be playing MP games and on the teams peak for days following release like we did with V1 and V2. There's always atleast one or two people on our team speak during the weekdays but it is packed during MP games and Weekends. Here are instructions to get on the Teamspeak.

Google Teamspeak 3 Client and download it (ITS FREE)

Open Teamspeak 3 and go to connect to a network, enter this exactly how it is (NOT IN THE WEB BROWSER!, in Teamspeak!!): www.lovheim.net

You should stop by this weekend to check us out, we will be playing v3 beta MP games and you can go ahead and reserve the mod but do not ask for the beta. Don't.. Just don't..

-Raf

MERU Founder

Hi Raf.

What about something for us guys who have followed you on here and the Manhattan Mod website? Can you email us a link? I'm not really wanting to sign up for teamspeak.

Alright everyone listen up..

@gunswat ill unban you before release

MERU is our multiplayer group/brotherhood we started it over a year ago and we've grown exponentially. Some of the guys have stuck around the whole year which we talk to everyday, from all over the world. We play EM4 (mostly Manhattan Mod) GTA San Andreas, Minecraft, and many other games we share interests in like FSX. This is also the beta testing group for the Manhattan Mod. As far as V3 goes, when it is released we will be playing MP games and on the teams peak for days following release like we did with V1 and V2. There's always atleast one or two people on our team speak during the weekdays but it is packed during MP games and Weekends. Here are instructions to get on the Teamspeak.

Google Teamspeak 3 Client and download it (ITS FREE)

Open Teamspeak 3 and go to connect to a network, enter this exactly how it is (NOT IN THE WEB BROWSER!, in Teamspeak!!): www.lovheim.net

You should stop by this weekend to check us out, we will be playing v3 beta MP games and you can go ahead and reserve the mod but do not ask for the beta. Don't.. Just don't..

-Raf

MERU Founder

Hi Raf.

What about something for us guys who have followed you on here and the Manhattan Mod website? Can you email us a link? I'm not really wanting to sign up for teamspeak.

yes my problem to, and i still cant find you guys on team speak :(:(

You don't have to sign up for Teamspeak..

i am now online at team speak but there is no one online :P

i am now online at team speak but there is no one online :P

You don't have to sign up for Teamspeak..

and why dont i have to sign up?

Once you click the mod to load leave your computer alone for 5 minutes and leave it don't touch it

thanks Raf got it working had a 10-41 code 2 (suspicious fire,unoccupied building) Engine 44,9th Battalion,Engine 54,Ladder 4,Tower Ladder 13,Engine 22.10th Battalion dispacted.

Nice!

If we're on it's mostly at night and all weekends

yea i would have sent Engine 53 and Ladder 43 but had just got them out of bunker gear and set out around the station.

this is just an idea but since christmas is coming up what about a patch with the map with snow and xmas stuff or in v3 you could do that just a thought

yea i would have sent Engine 53 and Ladder 43 but had just got them out of bunker gear and set out around the station.

this is just an idea but since christmas is coming up what about a patch with the map with snow and xmas stuff or in v3 you could do that just a thought

Accidentally deleted my original map texture, so no can do I'm afraid, but v3 will have a Christmas version this time next year :)

x

Accidentally deleted my original map texture, so no can do I'm afraid, but v3 will have a Christmas version this time next year :)

x

i have a question, in version 2.03 i have installed woods map, but the problem now is thet the fire trucks can't return to the station and if the ambulance goes tho hospital it goes to HQ, of the map.... how can i fix this??

i have a question, in version 2.03 i have installed woods map, but the problem now is thet the fire trucks can't return to the station and if the ambulance goes tho hospital it goes to HQ, of the map.... how can i fix this??

This is something I will need to adjust in a proper SD release, I'll need to place the v2 firehouses and set up the VOs as they are in v2 map, then it will all work fine

x

This is something I will need to adjust in a proper SD release, I'll need to place the v2 firehouses and set up the VOs as they are in v2 map, then it will all work fine

x

okey, hope it will be released soon :) :) because i love the units, other question; if it is released will the download com here on this site?

Hey guys, quick question. Is there any way that I can make the building fires harder to put out? Can I go through the editor? I love this mod, but I am finding that the fires go out way too quickly. How can I fix this?

Log onto the MERU, we updated the fire specs for MP play as post-release we noticed this too :)

x

Hi Dyson,

I downloaded teamspeak, but the only mic I have is through a hardwired xbox 360 mic. I couldn't get it working. I also can't manage to log onto the MERU server.

Is changing the specs something that I can do through the editor? If so, what do I need to change? Thanks.

Sorry for the slow response, I use my xbox mic from a usb controller, it works fine, we can help with stuff like that, but as for materials yeah. Open up the mod in the editor and open the materials editor, the burn time sets the length it burns for, all our buildings are assigned to 'airport escalator' (for reasons not worth explaining)

Hope this helps.

As for updates, we're making great progress on v3, we're happy to announce a trailer revealing more into our work later this month. We've released a trailer for each edition..

Thanks for continued support, and one day left for voting! - http://www.moddb.com/mods/manhattan-modification

x

That's our plan as outlined in our update a few posts back, it'll either be automatic or manual (i.e you'll have to sub in different maps you want to use)

All the maps will be centered around midtown :)

Hope this answers your query

x

Ok thanks but in 2.01 (with 20.3 patch) we don't have the ability to change the map manual or do we?

(Because i see the map (Print me for MP) and that's an other map.)

greetz

Ok thanks but in 2.01 (with 20.3 patch) we don't have the ability to change the map manual or do we?

(Because i see the map (Print me for MP) and that's an other map.)

greetz

That's v1 map ;) and nope, just the one map in v2, v2sd will have another map entirely, then v3 will have 5 :)

x