Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Guest djbacon93

Ive made an account, just to tell you that I love your mod and I cant wait for the next release. I'm starting to feel the main NY MODS are never going to come out. And this mod is curing my antsyness.

Ive made an account, just to tell you that I love your mod and I cant wait for the next release. I'm starting to feel the main NY MODS are never going to come out. And this mod is curing my antsyness.

welcome.gif and same, thats why I started this mod, I doubt it will ever exceed NY mod, but its alright to keep everyone happy :)

Guest djbacon93

With time. Aslong as you dont quit like everyone else is, it'll be great :). The more releases and the more feedback from the users you get, the better you can make it, So far you seem really dedicated, which is what a good mod needs :). Haha

Nope,

Working on other things atm, but if anyone does volunteer it'll take 5 mins and prep the mod for release.

I'll get you some in games in a bit :)

hey dyson because im mapping the textures does that mean i could be a beta tester??

I've already got too many sorry :( but yeah hows that coming along? I've got something else needs doing when your ready.

well currently theres a few issues 1 it needs to be in parts like left side right side roof stuff like that and b2bomber said hes making a new one so those issues are fixed but if you want ill get started on what u need now cause im free till he gets that done

well currently theres a few issues 1 it needs to be in parts like left side right side roof stuff like that and b2bomber said hes making a new one so those issues are fixed but if you want ill get started on what u need now cause im free till he gets that done

I need this mapping, skins and model are included any questions email me ;)

http://www.4shared.c...New_Folder.html

Btw, I email anyone who helps out early release anyway, just I wont be asking for feedback :)

For some reason I can't get this mod to work.. I'm over-writing the original files but I'm still just getting all the original vehicles & map.

well uhh if dyson allows me i will make an installer but some times they dont work either

btw u need to download the la mod with the 2.0.2 update then download the ny mod 1.0 and 1.0.1 then first put the 1.0.0 in the lamod folder then the 1.0.1

i know

i had the 1 with the bugs

forget it im sure it will work

i tried the v2 because i didnt know it was the beta and found out the installer didnt work so if you truly want to try it go to the resources folder (i think) and open install 1 and then the second one then drop those into your la mod folder :1046276128_motz: