Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Bad Part? Really? I for one think he's earned a nice break, and hope he enjoys it.

ya your right hes done an amazing job so far cant wait to get started just got to wait for b2bomber to tell me what to do

The engine LaCityFFengine has made is perfect, I just need someone to remap the skin in zmod.

Also I believe C.F.D is still working on lights.

And we (me andd b2bomber) have been discussing, and he has made a very interesting system which would make the game a whole lot more interesting and set this mod apart from all other NY mods possibly :)

So yeah anyone who can UV map in zmod give me a shout ;)

Guest OttFamily

Nice mod. Is there going to be a unique dispatch system other than selecting the unit or batt chief to send a unit to the scene in this mod? Maybe having a drop menu that has all available units on/off the map that you can select to send to the area and then able to select the unit to move to an exact location. I.E. sending 3 engines, 1 ladder, and 1 BC to the area with one click. Still a great mod. It almost makes me want to learn how to script.

LOL

This thread = Pack of wolves

You = Big Meaty Steak

Their just drooling with anticipation, and no patients. Good work so far lolz :)

haha true but I love it :)

Anyone good with zmod? Theres like one thing i need to do to the engine then its finished :) if someone volunteers I'll give you guys a release date (approx) :)

haha true but I love it :)

Anyone good with zmod? Theres like one thing i need to do to the engine then its finished :) if someone volunteers I'll give you guys a release date (approx) :)

I dunno though that means you have to rush :s what if something happens? Take your time lol polish it so it's nice and shiny.

I dunno though that means you have to rush :s what if something happens? Take your time lol polish it so it's nice and shiny.

Everythings almost ready except the engines :)

dyson i dont know much about zmod but ill still offer to help.

Its cool i need someone who knows it well