Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I also have one small suggestion, the 2 ATF trucks can maybe be changed,the command unit could be changed to a NYPD command truck and the other truck can be changed to the ESU heavy rescue truck. Just a thought, but change or no change the units are all great.

There will be a NYPD command post, and the FDNY tactical command or whatever equivalent but it wont replace the ATF, just aswell ;) if that makes any sense.

This thread is again now going down the toilet....If you'd like to be negative, take it to private messaging, regardless what your excuses are.

This thread is merely just to discuss POSITIVELY about this Mod.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Now, Back to the Topic;

Both EMS Ambulances is Finished. The NYPD Taxi and NYPD Unmarked Crown Victoria is also Finished. FDNY Battalion is finished.

This is taking longer than expected due to the mess of unrelated vehicles as well repeating model updates. I am waiting for accurate files from Dyson so i can continue without worrying if a specific model I'd be working on would be updated again, model wise...

I did this model of the engine a few weeks ago. Shorter cab and some other stuff. It's accuracy is much higher.

Yeah, I'm working on that at the moment, thoe screens are of all the units as they look in version 2 atm ;)

ahh, okay, I was worried cause it took quite a few hours to make it look good ;)

I did this model of the engine a few weeks ago. Shorter cab and some other stuff. It's accuracy is much higher.

ahh, okay, I was worried cause it took quite a few hours to make it look good ;)

yeah, just having a few issues but ill let you know :)

I was thinking that Dyson should release a beta version so that the community can test it out. Them more testers you have, the more bugs that could be found. A smaller group of tester will only take longer to found all of the bugs. Strength in numbers, just my two cents.

I was thinking that Dyson should release a beta version so that the community can test it out. Them more testers you have, the more bugs that could be found. A smaller group of tester will only take longer to found all of the bugs. Strength in numbers, just my two cents.

Not necessarily - tested under certain circumstances, and general playing, you can find as many bugs as a large group. There's always bugs regardless of how many people or how long a piece of software is tested for, look at Windows for example.

Here you go ladies and gentlemen, we present you the new FDNY Ambulance! Coming soon near your station.

( Please excuse the lagged video. It'll look 10x better when you see it in person. WATCH IN HD FOR BETTER VIEW)

Wow man that is awsome

Not necessarily - tested under certain circumstances, and general playing, you can find as many bugs as a large group. There's always bugs regardless of how many people or how long a piece of software is tested for, look at Windows for example.

I agree no matter how long you test software and how many people test it there will still be bugs and there will even be bug once it's released. I know everyone would love for there to be a beta released for everyone to play but that's on Dyson on how he wants to do it.

True,True. He wants it to be good so you guys don't have to complain a bunch like when he released the first Beta version for 1.0. So far, that's what it's gonna look like.