Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I think this should be the new ladder truck ;]

wwdm4m.png

This is a joke, Right? This is no ladder truck. Its a boom truck for repairs.

Just to let you know, only traffic cops where white hats. And they shave. Don't forget the female officers as well.

Update:

Reworked skins and lightbars

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, the front lightbar on ther BC is completly wrong, it could be one of those old rotators or a new LED. Maybe you could also make the highway bars clear instead of red, also, the led in the back of NYPD van should be a small clear rotator. You can leave them the way they are and it won't matter but I'm just pointing out that they're wrong.

CONTINUED

em42010101821153662.th.png

NYPD CHEVROLET IMPALA

em42010101821161786.th.png

ESU MEDIUM

em42010101821163234.th.png

HWY DODGE CHARGER

em42010101821164923.th.png

HWY CROWN VICTORIA

em42010101821165729.th.png

LIGHTBAR FOR ABOVE

em42010101821172318.th.png

RMP CROWN VICTORIA

em42010101821173909.th.png

UNDERCOVER TAXI CROWN VICTORIA

em42010101821175929.th.png

UNDERCOVER DODGE CHARGER

em42010101821181056.th.png

UNDERCOVER CROWN VICTORIA

em42010101821200313.th.png

NYPD PERSONNEL

(MALE ON LEFT FEMALE ON RIGHT- ALL PERSONNEL ARE NOW MALE)

em42010101821210543.th.png

ESU / SWAT

em42010101821213550.th.png

RIOT POLICE

em42010101821231901.th.png

FDNY

em42010101821234824.th.png

EMS

Dyson don't listen to them everything looks awsome man love ur work as always can't wait to play

And will the boat on top of. Rescue 1 be a useable boat or is that for show anyways it looks good love it man

Hey Dyson love the units....

but are there any trucks?

but the units looks goood :cool:

Truck 110 I think

Sorry double post

This thread is again now going down the toilet....If you'd like to be negative, take it to private messaging, regardless what your excuses are.

This thread is merely just to discuss POSITIVELY about this Mod.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Now, Back to the Topic;

Both EMS Ambulances is Finished. The NYPD Taxi and NYPD Unmarked Crown Victoria is also Finished. FDNY Battalion is finished.

This is taking longer than expected due to the mess of unrelated vehicles as well repeating model updates. I am waiting for accurate files from Dyson so i can continue without worrying if a specific model I'd be working on would be updated again, model wise...

Video will be posted tomorrow to see the new lights. I'd think you guys will like em, as its almost complete identical to real life lights seen in New York. Quality over quantity.

I feel like I'm waving a milk bone in front of a herd of dogs.

I had a good laugh reading your post. For every 1 unit in service their are at least 2 or 3 of it's same kind as back up. Take that into account their are hundreds of different types of light bars / sierns etc. Ranging from the newest of new to the oldest of old. So why does it matter if this mod is spot on right. That it like NY each unit is different in a certain way one little issue such as light bar should be ignored. Besides if it bothers you so much in the end then replaces them for your own personal experiences.

It's still a great mod in the end.

Oh, and Dyson. What's up with your pictures. Rescue 1 says (to become rescue 2) will there still be a rescue 1?

I didn't say it had to be different I just said it looked like a couple of foam tubes put on top and it made the engine look like crap. FDNY only uses three different lighbars (old rotators, led's, and led rotators) not hundereds. It doesn't have to look spot on right I'd just hope he doesn't want that one thing to make the engine look like a joke (He doen't have to change it, it's just my opinion). And it will probably be fixed sooner or later.

PS: It's not your work so the word "crap" should really be left out of it. I don't think you'd appreciate it if you put hours into reskinning something and someone called it crap. Just remember that.

I only called one engine, crap, not the mod, not his hard work, but one single engine that, in my own personal opinion, looks like crap. Really only because of 1) the lightbar, and 2) it's the exact same model again. I understand FDNY has hundreds of those exact models but some variety would be nice.

That's gone great so far hasn't it...

And, CFD, I have confidence you will make some good lights for this mod (See? I'm not bashing on everyone for no reason.)

dude. wtf. i sent you that engine that i worked on for a long time to get accurate.

Yeah, I'm working on that at the moment, thoe screens are of all the units as they look in version 2 atm ;)

This thread is again now going down the toilet....If you'd like to be negative, take it to private messaging, regardless what your excuses are.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Now, Back to the Topic;

Both EMS Ambulances is Finished. The NYPD Taxi and NYPD Unmarked Crown Victoria is also Finished. FDNY Battalion is finished.

This is taking longer than expected due to the mess of unrelated vehicles as well repeating model updates. I am waiting for accurate files from Dyson so i can continue without worrying if a specific model I'd be working on would be updated again, model wise...

Video will be posted tomorrow to see the new lights. I'd think you guys will like em, as its almost complete identical to real life lights seen in New York. Quality over quantity.

I feel like I'm waving a milk bone in front of a herd of dogs.

I'll email you the models and prototypes ASAP :)

update:

finished the NYPD SUV screens to follow :)