Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

As requested -
a) not got a house model yet so just using E65's quarters for the demo.
b) my fraps is playing up so its pics rather than a vid

crh.png
2uce.png
81ng.png
v0w.png
e1t.png
f8u3.png
560t.png

Thinking of adding the Ford ESU truck too in a second bay.

Let us know what you think, only a quick job so far, will add details and people to block traffic like the other houses.

x

Love it man :) may I ask how many precisents there are (bad spelling sorry)

There aren't any in Times Square. There's the police booth which is where you can deliver suspects. There's also nearby parking just like a precinct.

x

ESU station

j0n6.png

As you've already seen parking is already set up.
The station holds the light patrol ESU and the Heavy Rescue rig.

The house wont have operating gates or roof (a hell of a lot extra scripting for little purpose.
The far left bay is unused, filled with a spare RMP and equipment.

Any comments/thoughts would be nice :)

x

If you want to make it so that the gates open and the roof removes, just copy the LAfirestation script, name it something else and change the name of the roof and gates in the script. We have a number of buildings that can have their roofs come off in the Welfordshire mod. It's quite simple and quick to do. If you want I can send you a copy of the script I've changed.

King regards

E34P

If you want to make it so that the gates open and the roof removes, just copy the LAfirestation script, name it something else and change the name of the roof and gates in the script. We have a number of buildings that can have their roofs come off in the Welfordshire mod. It's quite simple and quick to do. If you want I can send you a copy of the script I've changed.

King regards

E34P

haha you misunderstand, I am very aware of how to do it, setting them up for the other 4 firehouses on map was enough fun, to add to this too is just not worth the tediousness in my eyes. But thanks for the offer anyway. Currently working on getting them to spawn in station on start up like the other rigs.

x

What about some anti-crime officers? They're a taskforce of plainclothes officers in unmarked taxi or standard unmarked CVPIs that go for drug busts, bomb threats, homicides, etc. Basically detectives, but plainclothes instead of the suit.

Yea talking bout detectives I suggested this before but presuming the undercover taxi is in v3 will it be possible to choose Normally nypd officers and detectives at call menu?