Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

like mr tucker said we don't ask for release dates on this site ( unless we're naughty or didn't read the rules ) but the eta for v3 is summer this year a set date is unknown but it will be done and released when its finished :) ps welcome to the site if your new here :)

I at new but the reson I was asking is when It was date WAS IN 2.0.3 ON the bomb despost van the door go fun is it go to be fix in v3

Hello,

I know, it's probably already annoing, but I got a question regardinv Version 3.0 of your Mod.

Will it be possible for both Paramedics an an ambulance to pick up an EMT-Bag or a stryker and put the empty stryker back in the bus (without entering it)?

I don't want this to be seen as a feature request, but it would be nice knowing if this will be included in version 3. It's just a thing I think of as pretty annoying (to me personally) because in reality, if an ambulance is first on a scene with multiple casualties, both paramedics will start treating patients.

Greetings, Johannes

--- Please be merciful regsrding typo's, I'm not a native speaker---

Can anyways or one of the 'staff' members upload the raw files (Or the installed mod files) for me? I know it's a big ask, but opening the .exe causes my PC to collapse (IDK why), and i've redownloaded it 2 times to no success, restarted my PC 3 times.

Can anyways or one of the 'staff' members upload the raw files (Or the installed mod files) for me? I know it's a big ask, but opening the .exe causes my PC to collapse (IDK why), and i've redownloaded it 2 times to no success, restarted my PC 3 times.

Yes it was added a while ago, both can get EMT bags and the EMT can get a stretcher

I really would like to play this mod again, and i've tried to redownload just now and it refuses to work. I really need some help here, it would be appreciated!

2.0.1, is the version :)

No. The extracted .exe won't launch. The little circle thing that shows it's loading comes up but nothing actually comes up.

hmmm Ill have alook for you

:)

I know this had been mentioned before but gunswat said he would look into the sirens not working.

Thanks

yea still trying to find this out sorry

Here's a small update, showing the gameplay features we've included -

• roof access
  • roof venting
  • hydrant to engine hook-up
  • search house script (thanks to hoppah)
  • plus more

We also have re-worked our models again adding further detail and realism. The following shots are from v3, but v2.1 (update for version 2) is also in progress. And we now have a solid concept for the Standard Def version of the mod, which will be started after the release of the other 2 versions. Busy times here!

post-12838-0-47350800-1370785225_thumb.jpost-12838-0-40744400-1370785239_thumb.jpost-12838-0-13698100-1370785248_thumb.j