Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Guest e34p

Sorry about the double post. Dyson, I figured out why I couldn't save the game. I was playing on the FDNY/EMS freeplay (Challenge) as soon as I played on the normal freeplay it let me save. Happy days!!

Dyson still doesn't work.

Hmm, this is a strange one, have you tried running as admin and setting the priority as realtime in the processes menu of the task manager?

Anyway a few small updates, I've been busy on my side project (v2.1.0 update) which upgrades all of v2 to the same standard of scripts and models etc as v3 will be.

With the new wave of units we've decided to add some fresh units to the game (Engine 6 texture still unfinished)

post-12838-0-02120600-1367988526_thumb.jpost-12838-0-17379600-1367988532_thumb.p

Opinions on v2.1 welcome as well as realistic suggestions.

v2.0.3 is the most up to date released version.

v2.1.0 and v3.0.0 (both different versions) are currently at beta stage and are being tested with trusted members. We ran slightly more open betas for a short while but all of our hard work was leaked so we decided against that ever again.

x

v2.0.3 is the most up to date released version.

v2.1.0 and v3.0.0 (both different versions) are currently at beta stage and are being tested with trusted members. We ran slightly more open betas for a short while but all of our hard work was leaked so we decided against that ever again.

x

was not necessary to version 1 so that he could play well?

what the estmatid relist date for Manhattan Modification V3

like mr tucker said we don't ask for release dates on this site ( unless we're naughty or didn't read the rules ) but the eta for v3 is summer this year a set date is unknown but it will be done and released when its finished :) ps welcome to the site if your new here :)

Hmmm ill have a look for you guys when I'm next on pc :) I have a few ideas but don't want to say anything till i know I'm sure sorry :/ edit I forgot to check ill do it next time :( lol

Not sure if its a bug or I installed it wrong but I didn't see any previous posts on it...

I command the division chief to go to station, and when I do the game crashed and pops up with a error message.. Not sure what the message says I'll do it again to check.

Any solutions?