Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

where can i download the manhatten mod from as i tried the version 1 on 4shared and i get this message please send me the files as I really want to try this one out! spacer.gif?ver=1912669180 Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.

Reasons for this may include:

• Invalid link
  • The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

where can i download the manhatten mod from as i tried the version 1 on 4shared and i get this message please send me the files as I really want to try this one out! spacer.gif?ver=1912669180 Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.

Reasons for this may include:

• Invalid link
  • The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

Lo and behold, I went to the link, clicked on it, and....

crane-s-sigh-o.gif

It worked. Surprisingly.

http://www.4shared.c..._Mod_v100.html?

x

hey dyson idea.

1) you know how you guys had a button to change the siren in v1 how about a button to change the lights. like maybe steady burn , flash in back on, ect

2) a mechanic shop on the island than you can send units to, to be repaired. also towtrucks, ect are there (so you dont have to call them and wait 2 years for them to get to the call) than once the mechanic fixed them they return to station.

just some ideas. thanks

statepatrol22

One of the idea from v1 was that ff would always be in non turnout gear and u had to put on turn out gear is that going to happen in v2 and also can you do it with police2

Helo there. I'm a player of the first version and ijust saw this post today about version 2 witch sounds awesome, is there any thing to download yet, or are guy still working on that? If there is something to download please tell me where. Keep up the good work :D

Helo there. I'm a player of the first version and ijust saw this post today about version 2 witch sounds awesome, is there any thing to download yet, or are guy still working on that? If there is something to download please tell me where. Keep up the good work :D

Not for v2 no unless u count teamspeak

What does it mean that the enigine for example is with spare because I see it sometimes under the videos on youtube?

The engine is the spare rig.. that it means it wasn't the original one sent to the house. The original one must of gone to the shop for repairs therefore they sent a replacement in order for the guys to roll out to the calls. The spare will be pretty obvious if you take a look at the companies number.

The engine is the spare rig.. that it means it wasn't the original one sent to the house. The original one must of gone to the shop for repairs therefore they sent a replacement in order for the guys to roll out to the calls. The spare will be pretty obvious if you take a look at the companies number.

Ok now everything is clear, thank You.