Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Those lights on E44 look amazing, great job.. I have been a huge fan and enjoying this mod since its release, but really looking forward to v2.. If E44 is anything to go by, it's going to be visually one of the best mods!! Keep up the great work..

Hi guys, got the mod loaded and working earlier today after a period where I gave up.

However the lag was unimaginable so I gave up pretty quick.

I was just wondering if the team or anyone else could help me get it running as quickly as possible.

I.E.

• deleting ambient sounds (not nessecary to gameplay tbh)
  • removing excess cars on the map

Anything like this would be brilliant and i'm sure this would benefit more than just me!

The best option is to optimize PC performance rather than reducing aspects of the game, the game operates at a certain level, you'd have to strip it to a very basic level to reduce it's spec demands, try running in realtime, as admin, update all drivers etc..

x

is it possible to play v1 and v2 or do i have to chose one? how did CFD get the angles in the video? is it apart of the camera hack?

Yes you can play v1 and v2... just have it named under Manhattan modification v.1.0.0 which is what its supposed to be right now.. when you install v2 you can have it listed as v.2.0.0 or w.e it comes out to be.