Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

What is the TEC Engineer and vehicle going to look like? and everyone knows you cant have a car chase in midtown manhattan theres way too much traffic. (although a chase command will make the gameplay work alot better)

They have a chase botton i beleve check a new Manhattan Mod Video on youtube

Hey guys I'm gonna be straight up with you. We are pretty much 99% done with the mod. Don't be surprised if we release tomorrow! (sarcasm) but were just trying to make sure everything is perfecto ;)

Oh yes I'd like to see Satellite 1 done 100%!

...is this new map for single player and multiplayer or only for multiplayer?

Hey guys I'm gonna be straight up with you. We are pretty much 99% done with the mod. Don't be surprised if we release tomorrow! (sarcasm) but were just trying to make sure everything is perfecto ;)

Can't wait looking forward to this :)

PARTY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its time to party

And also to go with is amazing song might i say congrats to the whole team i plan to be back in full action soon but school sucks so yea be back in 41 days to play

You really let the team down man. We needed those lights done but eventually me and Dyson learned how to do em. Your forgiven though :)