Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

You could, but there'd be 2 Division 1's ;)

Yeah quite stupid

What the battalion differs from the division or is it about a rank?

Above the roof I saw the LCPD inscription, I think you'll change it into NYPD. I know the mod isn't relased yet and you can change everything but I just want to remind about it. I want only for you to make the work easier.

Yeah quite stupid

What the battalion differs from the division or is it about a rank?

Above the roof I saw the LCPD inscription, I think you'll change it into NYPD. I know the mod isn't relased yet and you can change everything but I just want to remind about it. I want only for you to make the work easier.

Dude! Ive asked you not to tell us what we have to do! We know!!

Just thought I'd show off the traffic flow, a before and after screenshot.

I think everyone would agree suspicious package makes all traffic and pedestrians grind to a halt, causing huge tailbacks and a huge cleanup operation.

Here's the response from PD FD and EMS. Blocking all roads and stopping all pedestrians.

em42012020915182785.jpg

Then, once the police open the area again, normality is restored.

Although obviously I still kept a high police presence in the area.

em42012020915330567.jpg

The same principle applies to almost anywhere on the map, shift one or two pedestrians blocking the road and you can have traffic flowing within seconds :)

x

Now I can write it, Dyson your mod is best ever

Agree

Manhattan Modification (Emergency 4 & 911 First Responders)Got any friends who play Em4 or like NYC as much as us? Share our page with them and let's try and reach those Em4 gamers not on Emergency-Planet!

With today's Marauder II release, I hope you guys are as excited for tomorrow as we are to release it!

x

What's going on? Are you going to relase the mod tomorrow? Forgive for words but I am acting under the influence of emotion and I don't know your metaphors. Maybe you had something another on your minds.