Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

A battalion chief with the white shirt only, as opposed to wearing a bunker jacket, would be a violation if he was at a fire ground. Gotta have some protection from the hazards he'd face. I know this is a game, but a battalion chief wearing his personal protection gear sets a better example for the FDNY. Him wearing the jacket will tell us that he has the regard for his safety and well beings. unless you plan to make your chief ignorant when it comes to following the rules.

I'm voting for the jacket set up.

Turnout gear ;)

I have an idea for a HazMat event in free play: some type of contamination in a cafe's ventilation system so there is a dangerous and contagious bacterium so you have to cordon off the area and descontaminate victims, and carry to hospital, maybe in a hazmat ambo. without being descontaminate for giving some use to it. You've to prevent the bactery pass to other people.

And maybe if it's possible look for the bacterium origin, like in the LA mod mission of terrorist the box with the toxic gas, so something similar, pick up it and the outbreak finishes.

Yeah, cos they have a battalion chief, just not a battalion SUV, so ifigured he'd be in the highest ranking truck, which would be the ladder not the engine, so stuck him in there :)

The ten house is covered by battalion 1 which covers the Ten House, Duane Manor, Wall Street, and the Tigers, which you guys already have in the mod. As for possibly adding battalion 9, I think it would be a good idea, it's the busiest battalion chief in the city.

The ten house is covered by battalion 1 which covers the Ten House, Duane Manor, Wall Street, and the Tigers, which you guys already have in the mod. As for possibly adding battalion 9, I think it would be a good idea, it's the busiest battalion chief in the city.

all cover manhattan so the battalions dont cover fire houses THEY DONT START FIRES...

P.S. I'm thinking of adding a batt chief to ladder 10, is that realistic? I can't ind out anywhere haha

Shoulda asked me Dyson. :P

No it's not realistic, there's no Battalion Chief at the Tenhouse :)

You can also check their House Roster by the way:

www.fdnytenhouse.com

So it would be kinda unrealistic.

About the Shirt/Jacket stuff, I'd say Jacket, if you've ever watched that 9/11 Movie that was taken on 9/11,

you should have seen alot of Chiefs with their typical pants and stuff, but wearing their jackets and helmets over it. :)

Me too lol, Corranx is right and I would be mad at you if you added a BC to 10 house Dyson. You already have a BC in 1 Truck/7 Engine's house so why have another one? Then the BC would just stand there and we don't want that lol

Yeah, Unit 42 is right about that. If you go after reality, Tenhouse and Duane are so damn close to each other, it would even make sense to have another Battalion Chief! :)

I'd get back to my idea, better have a Dispatcher or something somewhere, so you have someone to dispatch units even WITHOUT the Chief on the scene, but 2 of'em would be useless.

I'd get back to my idea, better have a Dispatcher or something somewhere, so you have someone to dispatch units even WITHOUT the Chief on the scene, but 2 of'em would be useless.

why not having both versions at the same time!? (maybe for later versions)

then everybody would be able to choose.

would add realism too i think oO

greetz

will the 3.0 version be released in fall or it was 2.3 please ?

It was what 3.0 was supposed to be, but instead we began a mod, so as not to confuse, this will be version 1.0 or 0.9 (depending how happy I am with it haha) of the Manhattan Mod :)

Hope this makes sense, and Todd15 rreread his post ;) he asked for the next release number, not date :P

As for the battalion chief, will remove him then, thought because it is Battalion 10, they would have a battalion chief on one of the rigs, guess not.

I'm hoping to have both gear and shirt, but currently I have a mix of the two, as if he grabbed his gear out of his SUV :).

Will see how adding an option to change the appearance :)

P.S. thanks for all the guys who adopted the banner! Appreciated :D