Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

would be an eye-catcher though, even if you wouldn't have limited water supply... :D

another question on this topic!

will you be able to install a gated-wye to connect multiple hoses to it?

(dont' kill me now, but a system/script like in Winterberg Modwould e awesome as a single command.... ONE KLICK -> 1 FF installs the gated-wye, 2 or 3 other FFs connect to it with hoses... all a bit like a variation of rapid deployment)

greetz

rettungstier

NYC don't use gated wye's :s

Then how do they hook up to standpipes? I have never heard of a department not using them. We use them like their used in game sometimes to split 3 inch supply hose into 1 3/4 handlines, on the smaller connections of hydrants to flush air and on standpipes to gate off into two handlines. Just to name a few.

wow, can't imagine they don't use 'em oO

well anyway...

@ Dyson

a rapid deployment script saves a loooooot of time and work during the game.

that's at least what made me finally enjoy firefighting cause the standard method of em4 just annoyed me.

would be nice if you had it, some day ;)

greetz rettungstier

Then how do they hook up to standpipes? I have never heard of a department not using them. We use them like their used in game sometimes to split 3 inch supply hose into 1 3/4 handlines, on the smaller connections of hydrants to flush air and on standpipes to gate off into two handlines. Just to name a few.

wow, can't imagine they don't use 'em oO

and yes Dyson is right....the FDNY does not use the "gated wye"

http://community.fireengineering.com/forum/topic/show?groupId=1219672%3AGroup%3A1695&id=1219672%3ATopic%3A61155