Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I know it has been a lonnngg time and I'm definitely sure you have figured it out already, but if you're still having trouble with the spawns let me know and I'll help you out. Can't wait to try this mod out!

Open houses looking good.

Are you planinng on making more than 4 open houses for later versions of the mod?

Yes :) we're also trying to work some houses so you can access the roof, the theory is very simple, it's just getting EM4 to play ball.

See if you can spot the new stuff, for one new paint job on the PD units, multiple unit numbers rather than just the same one now ;)

dui.png

Credit to Nnico for his models and permission :)

**DUI in Central Park, EMS on scene with PD, Ladder 1 to assist**

Big news, just negotiated a deal with another mod, so get ready to see some new stuff, also I've reworked the NYPD skins, based around midtown south precinct so we have a base precinct now ;)

A deal that involves whats? and the screen shot looks great

well Im working on some scripts that would add some awesome realism and fun to the mod but Im still new too scripting and grasping the concept

What realism is being added?

Seens as none of you have guessed, the new impala is from QRA, along with the ambulance, so yeah I'm currently sitting on a copy of the QRA mod, with Nnico's permission to use stuff and LAMA to help out with lights, this means we MAY be using the engine from QRA, undecided yet. But yeah... ;)