Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Sorry for the double post!

Just an update for you anxious fans..

We are approaching the final stages of the mod (beta testing, bug fixing, wrapping up etc) we are no longer at the concept stage or mid developement stage which is great news. For all of us. These next two weeks Ill be finishing probably about 8 more custom buildings and sending em off to Dyson where he can fit em on the map. Also 4 more units (anonymous) are left to be done. We have a scheduled release date we have decided not to release yet and are trying to have everything done by then. If we announce the release date we could feel pressured and We would probably actually drive it to the forum's president's house at two in the morning and hand it through his bedroom window at the last possible minute. In May, we were still working and concepting with in my head saying "We were closing in on the end, and literally a month ago we pumped out a whole set of stuff that I think will be some of the best in the mod. I hope yall understand where we are coming from so be patient it wont be to long before you all are immersed in Manhattan! Immersed in the Manhattan Mod!

Donations are still open ;)

just been looking over the forums, pretty amazing to say I've come so far from this... em42010101820540679.png

:')

either I am to stupid to understand this or the folks who answered in regard to this post got it the wrong way...

because I do understand from this, that he is quite happy about the way his work evolved from the work shown above ( which was still quite nice ) to what he accomplished by now with his recent work

just been looking over the forums, pretty amazing to say I've come so far from this... em42010101820540679.png

:')

I see a little fail at it, look at the front window and then at the right front, it isnt smooth =) (just a tip nothing to worry about :) )

heres what you do 1st so to the em4 mods folder 2nd click make a new folder 3rd drag all of the files into the new folder p.s name the file NYsubmod2.3 4th after all of the files are dragged into the new folder go to the mod installer and there sould be a NYsubmod file there and just install it and your all set. thats what i do any way :P

Great Job, So much better then the other New York Mod

:dry: some people just keep bashing other peoples stuff ....

they are entirely different and I don't think that one is better than the other .... there goes a lot of work in either one, that is what should be appreciated rather than to put other peoples effort on the spot!!

beside the fact that this is the "Manhattan Mod" and the other one is the "New York" mod .... meaning that this one here is only a part ( borough ) of NYC.

hey Dyson i was wondering on the topic home page you released that the mod is going to be released so on the Manhattan mod web site will you be releasing the exact date??

For things like this was the other NY mod topic closed, every every every time asking for the same, release date. They've said two post above that could be this fall or even in winter so please, stop asking. Is really annoying to hear the same every moment.

For things like this was the other NY mod topic closed, every every every time asking for the same, release date. They've said two post above that could be this fall or even in winter so please, stop asking. Is really annoying to hear the same every moment.

Chill, he was just asking if we are going to release a date on the manhattan mod website. The awnser is yes you need to register to recieve it first. We will release it in an email to all our members.