Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

any updates... c'mon guys, give us some good video... something new...

Bro heres an update, matter of fact for everyone

Squad 18 done (replaces hazmat truck)

New Rescue 1 model and texture

10 new buildings

Elevated rail subway over some streets

New scripts

Engine 9 done

We wont release pics or vids for a little bit. We want to finish most of the stuff so just hang in there ;)

10 new buildings

New scripts

Engine 9 done

We wont release pics or vids for a little bit. We want to finish most of the stuff so just hang in there ;)

sounds f****** awesome man :sporty:

10 new buildings

New scripts

Engine 9 done

Does Squad 18 still pump or is it just a hazmat unit?

I hope this has not been covered, but I was wondering: now that this is no longer a sub-mod of the LA Mod, should we expect the 10 missions that LA mod added and/or should we expect new added campaign missions?

Thanks

Good question..

Im not sure what weve decided with dyson but if we do missions they will be pretty simple due to scripting

10 new buildings

New scripts

Engine 9 done

These sounds great, can't wait to see the elevated rail, but I think it has to be in the up part of the map, about the up half part of central park and near/in Harlem for realism.

These sounds great, can't wait to see the elevated rail, but I think it has to be in the up part of the map, about the up half part of central park and near/in Harlem for realism.

It will be ;)

Squad 18 is a Manhattan / West Village Unit under the command of the SOC ( special operations command ) and is a so called "Rescue Pumper"

It's gonna be a standard pumper, with the commands for hazmat too, and all equipment like R1 :)

As for missions we're gonna do some, but not yet, I don't know if we'll even include any missions in the initial version :)

i would imagine that you would be able to access the subway either through the stairway or the emergency exits and Dyson will there be calls like an all hands 10-75? and will the battalion be able to transmit a 1st 2nd 3rd ext alarm when theres a fire?

The subway is actually elevated over the street. The Battalion will have new commands yes he will be able to transmit alarms as I stated earlier.

On another note I played the freeplay map for 3 hours and 20 minutes. I know I must have no life haha but good news is that I found barely any bugs and no crashes!

Were getting closer to release.