Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

***READ ME***

1. To all having issues with the camera hack, it appears to be broken, try editing your own em4.cfg file and edit the min max heights (just search min and it'll find it)

2. Anyone wanting to download the previous version... it is no longer available, filefront lets you store files as long as they are being regularly downloaded (atleast 4 times a week or something like that), 10,000 downloads later it decided enough is enough so has removed the file, if you want it ask anyone who owns a copy very nicely :P Anyone who wants to upload it has my permission to do so...

Now onto development of the current version....

We're not giving anything away, there will be atleast some small tweaks in scripts, but we're hoping for bigger....

first I have to clarify that this is no complaint at all and I am honest enough to admit that I did not read the whole 164 pages ...... so if this was already answered please be kind and just let me know

finally I got around to install 2.3 and it looks really great ..... the snow, the vehicles and so on but there are two possible bugs

- why are some engines are not able to leave the firehouse ( hazmat and rescue1 ) ?

- there are two NYPD vans where the front axle is out of proportion ( looks like a bigfoot ) and the front doors are missing

i did only install the original game, LA Mod 2.1 and the 2.3 Manhattan....

did I do something wrong?

thx

They were (unfortunately) a few issues we had after compiling the submod, the snow was a temporary map and the units stuck in houses etc were due to some last minute un tested changes we made that messed up...

Like I'm constantly echoing throughout all these pages, 2.3 was rough, real rough, MM 3.0 is gonna be polished :D

They were (unfortunately) a few issues we had after compiling the submod, the snow was a temporary map and the units stuck in houses etc were due to some last minute un tested changes we made that messed up...

Like I'm constantly echoing throughout all these pages, 2.3 was rough, real rough, MM 3.0 is gonna be polished :D

thx a lot for your answer ..... but even more for your effort

I am looking very much forward to the release of 3.0

Good news and bad news...

1) Rafael is back soon to get work back under way :)

2) The mod is nearing finalizing stages

3) Download link for 2.3 is back up

however....

I'm having some HDD issues, genuinely thinking my disk is gonna flip out, which could be a major issue, currently making back ups of the mod....

Anyway there's a little update :)

Dyson

x