Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Other thing, i will try to add (if i can) this other unit (if anyone knows its name, brand or anything); as it looks like the old Tec Hello from the Dummy Emergency game.

-IMAGE-

Help or advise from any of the Mods or S. Mods gurus are we :popcorn::loldev: lcome....:machkaputt:

This is a United States Department of Homeland Security Dolphin helicopter.

It is not a Dolphin, it is a 2006 Agusta Spa AB139 C/N 31036.

Source: http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/237498.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

237498.jpg

BRO-TIP: Ever want to figure out what an aircraft is and who it belongs to? Look up it's tail number.

Just a simple discussion, we both presented what we believe are facts. Until I see a mod come here and say what we're doing is wrong, your post is just as OT as ours

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

I don't find that funny when my nephew is autistic and my stepsister has a developmental disability that doesn't allow her the satisfaction of dealing with other humans in a socially acceptable manner.

Watch your tact for Christ's sake and grow up

Just a simple discussion, we both presented what we believe are facts. Until I see a mod come here and say what we're doing is wrong, your post is just as OT as ours

I don't find that funny when my nephew is autistic and my stepsister has a developmental disability that doesn't allow her the satisfaction of dealing with other humans in a socially acceptable manner.

Watch your tact for Christ's sake and grow up

1046276160_schildbacktotopic.gif

what are the system requirments for this submod?

Same specs as the normal game ;)

Same specs as the normal game ;)

Sorry but thats not true. First off, CFDs lighting is much harder on systems then any one else's lights because he adds radiation to like 90% of the lights on a model. Don't get me wrong, I love Chad's work but the high amount of radiation causes extra stress on GPUs. Then adding scripts can cause more stress depending on whats in the script. Adding the whole CCC project to the mod has drastically increased the load time I am sure, but I dont think that generally increases anything other then load times. I am sure there are other things as well that increase requirements, but I suggest people try the mod for them selves and see how well it plays.

Sorry but thats not true. First off, CFDs lighting is much harder on systems then any one else's lights because he adds radiation to like 90% of the lights on a model. Don't get me wrong, I love Chad's work but the high amount of radiation causes extra stress on GPUs. Then adding scripts can cause more stress depending on whats in the script. Adding the whole CCC project to the mod has drastically increased the load time I am sure, but I dont think that generally increases anything other then load times. I am sure there are other things as well that increase requirements, but I suggest people try the mod for them selves and see how well it plays.

Should still be the same specs, just it will strain the comp more on the lowest specs, it will still run on the lowest specs though :)

hey dyson i may have found the issue about the rescue 1 not coming out of the station but i dont know how to script to fix it click the rescue 1 and tell it to move the objects on the top the jaws the boat and stuff doesnt move with the vehicle see if thts the issue

When I first tried to download this, it didn't work, but it left me with the Amublance sirens. However I recently did some changes to my game and lost that siren, does anyone have a copy of it that I can get? I had it being used by a couple units ingame, but since that siren file doesn't exist on my computer anymore, they just have the button but no siren. Any help is appreciated.

Your missing the point, if a game stresses the computer more then it raises the minimum requirements. I'm not saying they have increased substantially but increased none the less.

not to mention, you're rendering a layer of snow ON TOP OF the regular map texture (that is, if you didn't just retexture the whole map. But then again, that would have taken a LOT longer)

Fixed the rapid deploy issue, hoping to get some new units in game soon, got hazmat ESU ladders etc all waiting to be UVed :)

Also because the NY brooklyn mod decided to use the same engine and ladder company, I've decided to change area/company.

The new company will be e81 ladder 46, check em out ;)

Beta testing to start after these last models are added