Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Does anyone else have problems with calling in backup fire units? I always have a traffic jam down there and can never get back up on scene, so I send some fire fighters on foot with hoses to the scene. Does anyone know how to change the location th units come in? (Fire nits)

Okay quick question i finally got the submod to work thanks for those who helped me. But when i go on to freeplay mode it loads fully then it exits out? did i do something wrong with the maps folder? Thanks

If you are using EM4 deluxe do not load Deluxe freeplay, load the regular freeplay.

Does anyone else have problems with calling in backup fire units? I always have a traffic jam down there and can never get back up on scene, so I send some fire fighters on foot with hoses to the scene. Does anyone know how to change the location th units come in? (Fire nits)

In the editor, Edit->Spawn Points

Better late than never...

This was created for v2.0, but I completely forgot to make the video public. I guess it could act as a FDNY promo now.

-Conroy

Don't forget that there is no palm trees in New Your unless it was an import in a pot.........LOL

Nice piece of work and yes you should be a production designer........ :smoke:

Better late than never...

This was created for v2.0, but I completely forgot to make the video public. I guess it could act as a FDNY promo now.

-Conroy

Nice video, can be zoom the camera to the floor in game like in the video?

and one more question...do i have to have version 2.0 installed in order to install 2.3b?

No, look for my post as I explained......... :flagwave:

Dyson, i tried the map download from I have and it take it about 3 to 5 min but i start to get events. i dont know if he changed anything in the starting delay for the events but i can give you the map pack that i have and you can see if that works. pm me and ill shoot it to you.

Well, I though I might make up a bug list:

-The engine in the NW station has a hard time getting back in the station. It oftentimes stops outside the station and just stays there in the middle of the street.

-The western bridge will sometimes lose it's snowy texture

-All of the unit names and thumbnails are still listed as LA units

-BN Chief cannot call several units from their stations (the ambulance being one of them). They get called off the map

-Rapid deployment does not work on engines

That's what I got out of the first few minutes before I got too frustrated with the game. It looks AWESOME, and I'm sure these are simple fixes, but I think it may have been released too soon. It needs more work and I can't wait to see these things fixed

there are a lot of "car on fire incidents" did it happen only at that location or spot or all the time

all the car on fire incident, just fire wont go out i wait till it explodes then tow it away.

btw i forgot did anyone in the submod team found a fix for als engine , would make the game easyer if rapid deployment would work

BREAKING NEWS out of New York

An investigation into questionable firefighters had turned up a recent filing mix up A file clerk Named Magoo accidentally filed candidates into the APPROVED graduates file which was sent to the assigning station departments section.

Because these files are supposed to be of employees graduated recently they were not looked at closely,The investigation started when members started going to their assigned stationed confused,and when the fire calls came they RAN away from the fires instead of fighting it.

Mr.Magoo said quote"well well I I thought it ssssaiid DISapproved" the City of New York promised a better pair of glasses for their Favorite file clerk.

In a related article back braces to be issued to Paramedics so they will actually pick up patents.