Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Dyson, I PMed you a while back with an offer to help with scripting. It seems you haven't noticed it yet. When you have a chance look for a PM from YSB and let me know if my offer is of interest to you.

All the best!

Dyson, I PMed you a while back with an offer to help with scripting. It seems you haven't noticed it yet. When you have a chance look for a PM from YSB and let me know if my offer is of interest to you.

All the best!

Sorry about that, I will look now ;)

Just an update on what the hell I've been doing today :), well I've decided to add a 3rd firehouse for 'rescue' so now we have:

FH1:Main:Engine 207 Ladder 110 and Division 11

FH2:Support:Ambulance(with only stretcher from spawn) Hazmat and Engine 216 with paramedics on board

FH3:Rescue:Ambulance and Rescue 1

Also I've been trying to add some private ambulances to spawn at the hospital (like the AMR from SG's submod) but no luck so far.

So just letting you know work is still in progress :)

Dyson

x

All the best!

i could do with a scripter for my mod wanna help?

How do i install the NY Mod..What do i need to have other than the game 911 First Responders.. What are the steps to installing this mod??

this is the submod, and just do this:

1. download the latest version of the LA mod,

2. download version 2.1 (full of bugs so you may want to wait for the next version) and run the .exe file as 'administrator'

3. select custom and find your sixteen tons/em4/mods and install to there

4. check the install over wrote the LA mod and didnt create a seperate folder, if it did just drag the new folder into the LA mod one

5. download the 2.1.1 which is the map patch, copy the files into the map folder within the LA mod folder

6. run tthe game and select modifications and load the either LA mod or NY submod (I can't remeber if I changed the name haha)

7. It will take a while to load, depending on your comp speed could take up to like 7 mins (I know sucks :/)

8. Your done :D

hope thiswas of some help, and to anyone else who wondered hope it helped you too :D

dyson

x

any probs let me know

this is the submod, and just do this:

1. download the latest version of the LA mod,

2. download version 2.1 (full of bugs so you may want to wait for the next version) and run the .exe file as 'administrator'

3. select custom and find your sixteen tons/em4/mods and install to there

4. check the install over wrote the LA mod and didnt create a seperate folder, if it did just drag the new folder into the LA mod one

5. download the 2.1.1 which is the map patch, copy the files into the map folder within the LA mod folder

6. run tthe game and select modifications and load the either LA mod or NY submod (I can't remeber if I changed the name haha)

7. It will take a while to load, depending on your comp speed could take up to like 7 mins (I know sucks :/)

8. Your done :D

hope thiswas of some help, and to anyone else who wondered hope it helped you too :D

dyson

x

any probs let me know

You should write this in the first page to avoid say this many times ;)

After downloading and installing, I did some fixing on my own for my own use. I did have the same problems with the models and deleted the squares and put the doors and wheels in place on the vehicles. But after all that work and restarted the game I find all that work on the vehicles did not save. Is there something I missed? maybe the vehicles have a lock on them so I could not save? Please give me instructions on how to do this.

I added some light post at the police station front doors and I wanted to put a hanging flag above the door of the police station but I couldn't get the flag pole in a 45* angle.

Sorry for the spell correction up above as it was impolite.

I think it be great to have a under ground garage for PD Sta 1. Also fixed rear of PD Sta 2 for rear entrance. Also need to fix path where you see PD car stuck @ road repair.

post-2116-0-51565200-1292251147.jpg

post-2116-0-12434700-1292251164.jpg

post-2116-0-48867400-1292254797.jpg

post-2116-0-17223500-1292254814.jpg

post-2116-0-23968000-1292254838.jpg

Run the editor as an administrator, otherwise it can't save to the Program Files directory thanks to UAC. The car issues appear to be result of using the existing LAMOD prototypes, and not bothering to adjust the children, some of the LA mod doors are positioned "open" in the model so they must be fitted correctly to the body. The doors and what not are there but are placed differently Axis wise than the prototype's original model placed them.

Run the editor as an administrator, otherwise it can't save to the Program Files directory thanks to UAC. The car issues appear to be result of using the existing LAMOD prototypes, and not bothering to adjust the children, some of the LA mod doors are positioned "open" in the model so they must be fitted correctly to the body. The doors and what not are there but are placed differently Axis wise than the prototype's original model placed them.

What steps do I do to run as administrator?

Just to let you know that I have 911 FR not EM4.

post-2116-0-05351000-1292264142.jpg

After downloading and installing, I did some fixing on my own for my own use. I did have the same problems with the models and deleted the squares and put the doors and wheels in place on the vehicles. But after all that work and restarted the game I find all that work on the vehicles did not save. Is there something I missed? maybe the vehicles have a lock on them so I could not save? Please give me instructions on how to do this.

I added some light post at the police station front doors and I wanted to put a hanging flag above the door of the police station but I couldn't get the flag pole in a 45* angle.

Sorry for the spell correction up above as it was impolite.

I think it be great to have a under ground garage for PD Sta 1. Also fixed rear of PD Sta 2 for rear entrance. Also need to fix path where you see PD car stuck @ road repair.

Well I've mademost of these changes in the latest version and also sroted the doors ;) btw where'd you get the flag from, I mean where abouts is it 'LA Misc' etc, I've been looking for a flag tilted for ages :P

Well I've mademost of these changes in the latest version and also sroted the doors ;) btw where'd you get the flag from, I mean where abouts is it 'LA Misc' etc, I've been looking for a flag tilted for ages :P

"Flag of the United States of America" is at "LA Misc".

oh, how do you rotate it then?

Click on it than hold down the Ctrl key and right click and hold.

Please go back to my last posting and see the pick of the Tab. I want to Run as administrator but I don't have the capability.

At Sta 1 I would also have Ambulance and at Sta 2, you should have ladder truck instead of hazmat,