Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Bugs I found with the patch:

-Can't buy police cars

-When ems patrols the city the car get caught at the construction near the top of the map.

-EMT's w/ stretch can not pick people up.

-When I tell firefighters to hook up to the truck, they exit the truck, grab their hose and seem to run to the nearest fire station.

If anyone could confirm these bugs it would be nice.

Have you all used the patch? It should fix most issues, the running firefighters I have no idea about, as for the cant buy things, use the money cheat type money then press shift+f11

hope this helps,

And i will be taking a break, taking some time of from constant high pressure work :)

Bugs I found with the patch:

-Can't buy police cars

-When ems patrols the city the car get caught at the construction near the top of the map.

-When I tell firefighters to hook up to the truck, they exit the truck, grab their hose and seem to run to the nearest fire station.

If anyone could confirm these bugs it would be nice.

I know how to sort them mate pm me and i'll tell you

I get this also with the patch

On the FF only sometimes they run off.

I get this also with the patch

On the FF only sometimes they run off.

Plus that... I have found that i cant buy some of the police cars (having more than $5.000.000 on my pocket). There are empty spaces for those units (89 of 100 empty), so the spaces arent the problem.

Plus that... I have found that i cant buy some of the police cars (having more than $5.000.000 on my pocket). There are empty spaces for those units (89 of 100 empty), so the spaces arent the problem.

I don't know why that is, hmm, nothing changed on that side, the ems stretcher is just a looped animation by accident, if you move them after it glitches they will have the guy (I tried to fix it in the patch, but i must have unlooped the wrong animation)

I don't know why that is, hmm, nothing changed on that side, the ems stretcher is just a looped animation by accident, if you move them after it glitches they will have the guy (I tried to fix it in the patch, but i must have unlooped the wrong animation)

I'm unable to move ems stretcher when it's looping. I can only move them after I pick up the vic with another ems crew, that is if I can even the ems to pick up without getting the LOOP.

I'm unable to move ems stretcher when it's looping. I can only move them after I pick up the vic with another ems crew, that is if I can even the ems to pick up without getting the LOOP.

I don't understand this, you all have exactly the same version file for file, yet our games are different?

my question is do you have to have version 1.1 NY mod installed first because the new one will not even load it crashes to desktop. I manually moved the files as the installer would not run.So i think I will wait until a full working no problem version is ready.I don't like spending 90% of the time trying to get it running when it should run already.it looks great and 1.1 was cool but 2.0 needed major testing before it was released personally I would rather wait for a 100% working product then a rushed under pressure release Dyson don't let anyone push you into releasing nothing before YOU are satisfied with the end result.Good work i look forward to playing it one day.

Well work has stopped for now so thats all your getting for a while

Dyson and team,

Thank you so much for all of the work and time you guys put into this submod. It's a great one too, and now your right you need a well deserved break. But once again... Thank you guys SO much!

I only wish the ems loop would be fixed, I can DEAL with anything else, but the EMS loop makes the game not playable

The EMT-Basics, I have not had a problem with them picking up a pt. it is the paramedics that have the problem. I am also having the vehicle issues with the police cruisers. This shows what is happening with the police curisers.

911.zip

The EMT-Basics, I have not had a problem with them picking up a pt. it is the paramedics that have the problem. I am also having the vehicle issues with the police cruisers. This shows what is happening with the police curisers.

911.zip

use the money cheat ;) thats what I do, as for the ems issue ill post a vid later on how to deal with it and hopefully a patch to fix it