Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

(It's just that it's so cool but the colors shocked me a bit when I seen it. That so cool you look like a cartoon!)

Mine says a whole hour download...whew! This IS gonna take a while. My BP is rising a bit though so I gotta calm down lol.

I have the same problem, I have installed the game, and then opened the Resources folder, and copied the contents to the mod folder, but still nothing. I'd post a crash log but it doesn't give any.

Cheers

Only extract the files from the resource folder if the installer doesn't work. The installer extracts those files for you.

-Conroy

Haha its funny how hyped you were before you actually got to installing it then found out it dosent work lol. Im sure Dyson will fix it soon. Also theres a lesson here dont get excited over something until your actually using that thing.

Do that ! and if it dont work, hope Dyson comes whit a fix to it today (A) :)

Only extract the files from the resource folder if the installer doesn't work. The installer extracts those files for you.

-Conroy

I tried but it does not work.

Haha its funny how hyped you were before you actually got to installing it then found out it dosent work lol. Im sure Dyson will fix it soon. Also theres a lesson here dont get excited over something until your actually using that thing.

I don't understand your sarcasm... anyway will wait until Dyson find solution, if not already done it.