Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

dyson , i'm really sorry, but when does te mod comes out?

i can't wait anymore. i'm already waithing a few weeks :(

do you got a lot of work or is the mod also done?

greetz

V2 is practically done, all that remains, is satisfying FDNY engines (in progress) and lights (also in progress)

so estimating release to be about 2 weeks max :)

Awesome :ohm:ohm cant wait.

Is there any mission into the stadium?

It's just freeplay for now, no events, other than structure fire obvs haha, but yeah, missions will be in later versions, I'm looking for people with skills in creating missions to join the team :)

omg i thought maby 2 days but 2 weeks :nein:

Well, the engines should be done by weekend, then editing other trucks wil take another week, by which time the lights should be done, then beta testing which wil take about 4 days, so sorry :(

Dyson

x

schreiben.gif

Well, the engines should be done by weekend, then editing other trucks wil take another week, by which time the lights should be done, then beta testing which wil take about 4 days, so sorry :(

Dyson

x

schreiben.gif

Oh yeah what mission ideas do you guys have? :)

Jeeze guys stop bugging Dyson for release dates the more time he takes answering your pointless questions the less he can work on the mod so please give it a break and it will come out when it is done

any who...i would like to see like a car accident with a partial building collapse and you have to sort through the rubble trying to find ppl and such

Jeeze guys stop bugging Dyson for release dates the more time he takes answering your pointless questions the less he can work on the mod so please give it a break and it will come out when it is done

any who...i would like to see like a car accident with a partial building collapse and you have to sort through the rubble trying to find ppl and such

Yeah sweet idea, I was thinking of something similar ;)

what's happening with the engine ? Not long ago, maybe 2 weeks, you were about to release a beta, and now, apparently, not everything is ready. Did you loose so files on your computer ?

By the way nice work !

haha, no what I do is, I think 'hmm that looks okay' then head over to the NY mod, look at it in comparison, do a whole load more work on it :D

subway stuff will be up to Dyson as to what he wants to put in as minor missions so we will just be developing the underground system. So if he wants to create things such as a flood, or a train crash, or even just a disturbance its up to him on what he wants to add in. This is true for any modder who will adopt our project. Its just kind of the building blocks for them. wink.gif

subway stuff will be up to Dyson as to what he wants to put in as minor missions so we will just be developing the underground system. So if he wants to create things such as a flood, or a train crash, or even just a disturbance its up to him on what he wants to add in. This is true for any modder who will adopt our project. Its just kind of the building blocks for them. wink.gif

it would be awesome if dyson put it in his submod but yet it could lead to crashes and glitches

EDIT: btw im about 75% done mapping the ESU

Edited by griffy

Dyson

x

schreiben.gif

I'm glad you posted this. People fail to realize how much effort goes into the creation of a mod, or any game in general. They just think it's copy and paste, and poof you have a mod.

They didn't, just like you didn't read. He said when get got a UV Mapper he would post and estimated release date, which he did.

You guys are so lucky Im not a staff member, I would ban everyone for asking a release date. GIVE ME A friggen break

Which is why your not one

-----

Did any of you wanna be mods ever think for a second that the real mods aren't watching this topic. Your 2 cents aren't really needed. They will deal with the trash as needed. Obviously this is a great mod, it's just depressing that people ruin it with stupid shit, and that's about all I can say it is.

@Dyson: Your mod is great, you know that. I find it funny in the beginning you were like "I don't have much reskinning experience", now look where you are. It one version your work has reached a whole knew league of it's own. I know you said you were just creating this mod to "hold us over" as you said, but you've done more then that lol. The true NY mod is in a league of it's own for creating everything from scratch. However, in the realm of reskinns, etc your mod is the best there is. When all the mods are finished I can almost certainly say this will be one of the top 3 most played mods.

Good Great Work!