Guest Angelstorm

Freeplay problem!

Guest Angelstorm

Hi all , HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all ..

My question is that i have a small lorry just stopped on a corner, noticed the que with having a fire and the police stopping traffic, (it was a good fire btw) but I can`t seem to budge or move this lorry any suggestions would help?

Playing EM4 Deluxe mode

Guest Angelstorm
Did it drive before or was it there since the begin? Becaus eit could be a pre-placed object

yes it did drive before, I diverted it away from the fire and it drove of on the other side of the road got to this corner and stopped causing a traffic jam.

yes it did drive before, I diverted it away from the fire and it drove of on the other side of the road got to this corner and stopped causing a traffic jam.

have you placed a police officer in front of it and tried redirecting again? ive had to do that before as the vehicles have just randomly stopped.

Guest Angelstorm
have you placed a police officer in front of it and tried redirecting again? ive had to do that before as the vehicles have just randomly stopped.

Yes i have tried to place a police officer infront of the lorry but because its on a corner he turns around and turns the on comming traffic which has no problems