Guest DeLiCoCuK

Help for Mission 7 (Hacker Mission)

Guest DeLiCoCuK

Hello,

I play Emergency4 original version. I do all the objectives in mission 7 but I cannot control looters at all. The map doesn't show them, either. Do I have to look every dots on the map to see whether there is a looter? Or is there any easier way to find looters?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

DeLiCoCuK

Edit : I didn't see the topic above, my bad :sorrysign: Could you please merge this message with that. But do not forget answering me, because that topic doesn't explain how I can find looters.

Well, the looters come out of an intersection to the south. If you're looking to the north, there's a billboard and a brick fence to the left. On the otehr side of the fence, there's a gas station. That should help. You want to prestage your units. You should have 1 SC with 2 marksmen and as many cops you could fit. Then, you should have 2 police cars, each with 2 officers. Then, equip the marksmen with flash grenades, and when the looters come, throw them. Have each unit arrest a looter. Leave them there and put 1 looter in the SC and and go arrest the hacker! ;)

Guest DeLiCoCuK

After playing 5th times I learnt their place :) I sent 2 SC with full of policeman and 1 water gun. When I "water" people, looters come surface automatically. Then I made policemen get out of the cars and withdrew the SC. Looters began to attack policemen. When looters came near policemen, I shot them with water again and that pinned them.. Afterwards, I picked them up like apples with policemen.. BTW, I got %99 :)

Thanks for advice, anyway. I should learn using stun grenade I guess.. For next missions..

Guest emergency captain

Had the same trouble. I sent a SWAT truck and arrested all the people. Then came the fire. When I thought it was all out, I sent everthing home. And of course, there was still some flames! :stupid: