Hoppah

I'm going to stop modding.

THANK YOU! I imagine your going to up them to the server but if not www.zshare.net can host files up to 500 MB.

The .psd file of the new freeplay map is way over 500 mb. I will release the ground texture of the new freeplay map, the original freeplaymap and deluxe freeplaymap in .jpg format soon. Each file will be about 60 mb.

The .psd file of the new freeplay map is way over 500 mb. I will release the ground texture of the new freeplay map, the original freeplaymap and deluxe freeplaymap in .jpg format soon. Each file will be about 60 mb.

Really? w00ds psds were like 400MB each. .jpg is fine with me though.

You are free to make updates yourself. Some submods can be count as updates. There just won't any official updates made by me anymore.

Can i have the site adress of the LA mod website hope u understund it :)

Really? w00ds psds were like 400MB each. .jpg is fine with me though.

That's right. But the new LA MOD freeplaymap had much more custom made areas and probably more layers too. w00d copied most of his map from other maps.

Anyway, here you go. The freeplaymaps of the Los Angeles Mod:

Original freeplaymap

Deluxe freeplaymap

New freeplaymap

All files are about 60 mb and in jpg format. They all are 8192 by 8192 pixels in size. Unfortunately, I lost the custom ground textures of some of the LA Mod missions.

Hop

Can i have the site adress of the LA mod website hope u understund it :)

www.losangelesmod.com?

*hug for Hops

Sorry, I'm not into gay love.

Hoopah, where do you stand on my submod releases? Am i still allowed to release only the changed files, or can I release all the files?

I still think it's better if you release the changed files only, but if you really want to release all files: go ahead, I won't even complain about it. Just remember, not everyone wants to redownload a whole mod again. :):holdglass:

I'll explore the options on this but I just think it makes life much easier for people who might want to keep the LA Mod but also want to use my submod. After all my submod is really designed for freeplay and not the missions anyways.

One last question, then I will stop bugging you :P Would you share how to unlock your models? I noticed that some like the BC and Tiller Cab, are locked beyond just the usual unlocking done with the em4 editor. When you try to load the model in zmodeler, it comes up blank even though the v3o is unlocked.

Sad to hear you wont continue on. I dont think the LA Mod will ever be quite the same with out you being the driving force behind it.

One last question, then I will stop bugging you :P Would you share how to unlock your models? I noticed that some like the BC and Tiller Cab, are locked beyond just the usual unlocking done with the em4 editor. When you try to load the model in zmodeler, it comes up blank even though the v3o is unlocked.

It's not really complicated. As you might know you can open these v3o files with WordPad. The lines starting with a D have 12 digits after the D seperated by comma's. To make sure Zmodeler2 couldn't import them (yeah, I was a mean bastard, I know) I only removed the final digit of one or more of these lines starting with a D. To find out which line(s), simple copy all lines starting with D and paste them into an Excel sheet. Use the 'Text to Columns' to seperate the values to columns. Now check the 13th column and make sure every line consists of 13 values (D + 12 digits).

:help::help::help::help::help:

Hops if you don't want the mod anymore can I jsut have the whole thing? I'll be really good and just own it.

just never update it or do bug fixing work.

No, you will molest it. I don't trust anyone. But I'll sell it for $10000 so you can have it. :tongue2:

Sorry, I'm not into gay love.

:( Well damn.

No, you will molest it. I don't trust anyone. But I'll sell it for $10000 so you can have it. :tongue2:

Will you accept bits of string?

Also, for the sake of keeping things less cluttered... Will we be getting something like a 'reskin' sub-cat along with the Submods and Alterations... I'm assuming that the large influx of people wanting to hand out their skins will flood the submods topic. :/

i saw it coming, but your rest is deserved you did great things to the game as well emergency 4 as well emergency 3. either i couldn't find a way for you to upgrade the mod either future with more features. i hope emergency 2012 will get you back but that can we tell only when it there i hope you will but it will remain your decission.danke.gif

i saw it coming, but your rest is deserved you did great things to the game as well emergency 4 as well emergency 3. either i couldn't find a way for you to upgrade the mod either future with more features. i hope emergency 2012 will get you back but that can we tell only when it there i hope you will but it will remain your decission.danke.gif

EM 2012 is moddable, so who knows. Maybe Hops will come back! :popcorn:

• Downvote 1