Guest sweswat

Winterberg 7.2 Massenschlägerei

Guest sweswat

What am I supposed to do when I get this mission during freeplay?

It's called massenschlägerei and it's a bunch of people standing in a white cloud so I can't see them, only that there are several suspects.

Guest sweswat

I thought you have to send an emergency vehicle into the white cloud, which will then disapear.

Which vehicle? But if I send in a car, they'll start shooting at it :s

Guest sweswat

I thought it was only to the riots the white cloude appeard, but it appeard when there was an injured person too :s

My problem is that I don't know how to make the cloud dissappear. Cause when the cloud's there, I can't see a shit on a certain spot of the map.

What do you do when you get missions INSIDE the hospital? I don't know what to do! :wall:

Depends on the type. If it's a patient in the ICU that has started bleeding, you have to call for an emergency op team. You find that under the nr 4 button I think. Select that, and click on the patient.

If it's a patient that needs specialized care, you need to call a helicopter to transport the patient to a different hospital. If it's night time or bad weather you can't call the regular ones (RTH), you need the ITH, which means you need the help of the firedepartment.

is a video I made that explains how that's done.

Hope that was helpful!

Regards,

Mr Kaizer

What am I supposed to do when I get this mission during freeplay?

It's called massenschlägerei and it's a bunch of people standing in a white cloud so I can't see them, only that there are several suspects.

If you've updated your copy of Winterberg lately, the fog of war is now disabled by default. You can reactivate it of course.

For the massenschlägerei, or riot brawl as it's called in the english translation, first unit to call is the Demo police from the police menu. Second to call is the SEG, the Red Cross people with the mass casualty tent found under menu 4. Because you WILL have alot of injured people :P