frankie1988

STOP THE WAR!

we stoped the war, but the europe didnt help us, and now to justify many of them tries this war to show as a civil war which never was,..

this topic is in memory of Vukovar, Škabrinja, Vo?in, Lovas and other places who gave their people for feedom,..

And for peace in the whole world, post anti war song,... every post here is a sign of hope that we can make difference,..

RESPECT - PEACE

What war. WW2? The Vietnam war? War on terror?

edit: The war in Croatia. Your talking about the Croatian War of Independence?

yup, as this great song said - stop the war in the name of children,. as I said, this topic is in memory of Vukovar, Škabrinja, Vo?in, Lovas and other places who gave their people for feedom,..

And for peace in the whole world, post anti war song,... every post here is a sign of hope that we can make difference,..

I personally think that every war on earth should stop. Every war that exists at the moment is declared in the name of money and power. The only war I would accept would be a war against anyone who threatens humanity's peaceful living ( for example Nazis and Japanese during the WW2. The Allies should have screwed both of them) I don't want to talk about the Yugoslavia wars. It's a sad history chapter that should never have occurred.

I personally think that every war on earth should stop. Every war that exists at the moment is declared in the name of money and power. The only war I would accept would be a war against anyone who threatens humanity's peaceful living ( for example Nazis and Japanese during the WW2. The Allies should have screwed both of them) I don't want to talk about the Yugoslavia wars. It's a sad history chapter that should never have occurred.

Hitlers acts was wrong, and terrifying. I do not support those at all.

However Hitler pulled germany out of a huge crysis, almost everyone got work, and he gave everyone bread on their tables. That is what I support him at, but his way of making a war; no.

Neither do I support the way he got to the force (killing opponents to be elected so he was the only one)

totally agree with you,.. and so called UN peace keeping forces should be recessed, cus they dont do what their job is,..(exp. Srebrenica, Somalia wars,...)...yugoslav war is the same example of war vaged to conquer other country teritory,.. Yugoslavia was a federal republic which was asembled of six different countrie,.. Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Macedonia and Montenegro,... Serb capital was also capital of Yugoslavia,... so it means all money from all repulics was going to Beogread and then was transfered and spent where they wanted it, mostly in serbia,.. by yu constitution all countries were given right to leave the alliance,.. so after fall of communism Croatia and Slovenia wanted to declare independence, beacause after fall of communism it was a fall of whole system,.. and Serbia knew that they will lose mass money boost from Croatia if they separate,... so they couldnt let it go,. so they started to nationalise their people and started to create mass panic among serb citizent in Croatia,.. so all of them starded seting up barricades on main roads and puting armed guards,.. (propaganda at that time was unbeliveble ) so it is begining of the war . and again it is all about money again,..

the Europe didnt wanted to involve first because Yugoslavia was shall a lot of meoney to them and had many credits. and for them was the best for yugoslav to stay together with all their countries... again money

However Hitler pulled germany out of a huge crysis, almost everyone got work, and he gave everyone bread on their tables. That is what I support him at, but his way of making a war; no.

Almost all strong dictators do the same as Hitler. They make their country rich. Many of the new labors were working in the army industry so that's why he achieved such a goal. He gave breads but he took lives and if my bread would cost a live I wouldn't eat it.

Have you ever heard that Hitler was running campaigns in which he tried to make people believe that people with mental problems cost money and they should be executed for the greater good ( The greater gooooood Hot Fuzz :P )? I was shocked when I heard that.

Neither do I support the way he got to the force (killing opponents to be elected so he was the only one)

Neither do I. He was also a lucky bast^ard, 42 assassination attempts took place and he survived all of them.

and so called UN peace keeping forces should be recessed, cus they dont do what their job is,..(exp. Srebrenica)

Wasn't that the city where a huge massacre took place?

Generally it was a nationalism, religion and money war. Europe didn't get involved but US did and you know what they achieved...

Hitlers acts was wrong, and terrifying. I do not support those at all.

About the war,.. i think you are forgetting something....

Germany's armed forces where 2 main groups.

The "Wehrmacht" And the "SS"

Both where very different from one another, and had different structural ways of working.

The Wehrmacht where the regular forces, just like in the USA, Holland, France(anywhere)

1. Land
  2. Air
  3. Navy
  4. Reserves
  5. Militia

The SS Where the Elite(Killing) Troops from "Himler"(not Hitler)

1. SS Divisions(fighting)
  2. SS Divisions(Concentration camps guards)
  3. SS regiment(Hitlers armed guards)
  4. Gestapo

The SS from Himler where the once who killed the jews.

And committed other war crimes(like killing civilians, rapping, plundering)

Hitler singed and made up the most horrible plans to get rid of people where where not "arisch"

But Himler and the SS where the once who Made the fantasies of a deluded "Reichskanzler" true.

No doubt that Hitler is the main brain behind it all.

But you can't say, "Germany" is wrong, most of the German people where against Hitler as any other.

The Werhmacht;

Where regular soldiers who did the war, for the country(not to kill as many jews and people as possible).

There is no record of the Werhmacht killing jews, civilians or any other crimes.

While(for example);

The SS when beating back the English at Dunkirk(on record)(SS Totenkopf) Killing 50 P.O.W.'s.

Ans a day later the SS Das Reich killing 75 P.O.W.'s

(Because himler send out a false messages; "The English killed 10Whermacht P.O.W.'s soldiers)

It where the "SA"(Later the SS) troops who got rid of hitlers opponents(Night of the long knifes)

Besides all the SS did wrong, you also have the Gestapo.

Who where more in charge of killing, then the SS, Hitler and even Himler.

The Gestapo in fact went looking for the "criminals" to send them to camps, execution squads and so on.

Hitler on this page is a horrible man.

There is no + side on anything he did, cause all he did was in the name of his deluded vision; "The Third Reigh"

(trying to copy the roman empire)

All he did was make sure he had enough food, weapons, cloths, tanks, planes and ships.

Make sure the roads could support his army's, do medical experiments on people so his soldiers would have + on the other army's

But nothing was good for any of the German people, sure they had work, but by doing that work, they supported Hitlers and Himlers plans of The third reigh.

There has not(nor will there be) any war that is "good" for the human race.

It is always about power, money, racism.

Cause that is just basic human nature, why should i help him when i can't get any out of it...

But when there is something to gain(support, money, land, tech, reduced fear)then they go to war.

There has not(nor will there be) any war that is "good" for the human race.

It is always about power, money, racism.

Cause that is just basic human nature, why should i help him when i can't get any out of it...

But when there is something to gain(support, money, land, tech, reduced fear)then they go to war.

tis is so true,.. there is no thing - like --- war for peace,..it is the same thing as sex for the innosence,.. :D

There were many German people who formed up resistance group against Nazis and we should never forget their sacrifice. Don't forget that many of the first Jews to be captured by the forces of evil were German people.

@frankie there's no point in posting Croatian vids we can't understand them ;)

There were many German people who formed up resistance group against Nazis and we should never forget their sacrifice. Don't forget that many of the first Jews to be captured by the forces of evil were German people.

@frankie there's no point in posting Croatian vids we can't understand them ;)

thts why you have english translated lyric in every video,...:)

not all germans were bad,.. they were also in the middle of thing they couldnt control,.. it is the same as slayvery, but under your own flag,. many german soldiers had to go into war,..

my fault thought they didn't have

For God's shake! I've realized that the last one is MJ's They Don't Care About Us :O Can't say what I think of it though.

yup,.. it is a bosnian version of "they dont really care about us",.. and with pretty same meaning,.. it is anti war song,. and neverthles it is not original it still has some power :)

But you can't say, "Germany" is wrong, most of the German people where against Hitler as any other.

But nothing was good for any of the German people, sure they had work, but by doing that work, they supported Hitlers and Himlers plans of The third reigh.

1. I didn't mention that, did I?

2. By getting that work, they earned money, no matter if they supported the army by working, but they got money to buy clothes, food, houses, stores, all of this. You really can't say that giving the people work was wrong, it was right. That was the only plus I know about Hitler. Hitler brought the german economy on a secured level by buying a tank, you can disagree how much you want, but I still remain this as my oppinion.

Also I did not ask to know how the german army was built up, because I do know what it was. I simply said that Hitler did do one thing that is positive for germany.

If you wanna reply to this, please read my post before doing so.

1. I didn't mention that, did I?

2. By getting that work, they earned money, no matter if they supported the army by working, but they got money to buy clothes, food, houses, stores, all of this. You really can't say that giving the people work was wrong, it was right. That was the only plus I know about Hitler. Hitler brought the german economy on a secured level by buying a tank, you can disagree how much you want, but I still remain this as my oppinion.

Also I did not ask to know how the german army was built up, because I do know what it was. I simply said that Hitler did do one thing that is positive for germany.

If you wanna reply to this, please read my post before doing so.

that politic you saying could be positive for some time,.. but after war, in any case, if they wined or lose it,.. their economy would fell down again, they would have too much millitary, and when war ends, they would have a lot of unenployed ex millitary workers,..

looking into modern warfare, there is no a single country who profited with war except territorial benefits, even the US. - they spent at least 3 time more money on military hardware and mans in Iraq,.. and benefited a very litlle,..

In war only rich becomes richier, and poor become poorest,..