twolow

Game shutting down

It seems to be like clock work that about 20 minutes into a freeplay the game just closes on its own.

I am going to do some problem solving on my own today to see exactly why but just wondered if this is just a common thing or not.

I'm running deluxe version with LA Mod.

I am going to see if it still does it without running the mod and also I will be updating my video drivers although I don't see that being the problem.

My guess it is either the mod or maybe the game is trying to start a new scenario in freeplay that causes it to quit.

Any input?

I am running a 1.7 ghz XP pc with a 256 meg GeForce video card.

sometimes it can be due to the virus scanner even how strange it sounds ^^

Yeah I thought that too and closed all those programs during my troubleshooting. I wouldn't have thought it to be the drivers myself since it played perfect till the crash, no lagging or any sort of video issues. Go figure.

Guest Angelstorm
Yeah I thought that too and closed all those programs during my troubleshooting. I wouldn't have thought it to be the drivers myself since it played perfect till the crash, no lagging or any sort of video issues. Go figure.

*sigh* its happening to me 2, I try and save before I crash and burn! I am playing EM4 on my laptop, I must try and shutdown Norton and see if that makes a difference