Stan

Emergency-Planet & Deep Silver

partnership.jpg

Emergency-Planet.com and Deep Silver proudly present a new cooperation between publisher and community!

Starting Monday 26th we will be cooperating with Deep Silver and maintaining contact with employers on regular basis. From Monday, we will able to provide you with the most interesting, brand new information about Emergency 2012 out of first hand on each moment we will get updates.

As result of this cooperation, we are in the need of redistributing the work between staff. If we hit any open positions at time, those positions will be announced in a news bulletin. In addition to those internal changes, there will be a rewrite of the TOS that is supposed to hit Monday morning.

At this point I want to thank everyone at Deep Silver for this cooperation and I am looking forward to the coming time.

Kind Regards,

Stan

Emergency-Planet.com

Webmaster

I can make them work, but you guys have to think about the fact that if enough people vote "-" on your posts you get a negative account.

Which in fact doesn't mean nothing for me or other staff members, but some here might be pissed about it :)

I will do a vote about it in the next time.... While being, Gerard, how's Blue Velvet now?:D

I'm not Gerard but seeing as I commented on it before it looks a lot better and you couldn't read the navigation bar where it has Forums, Members, Downloads etc. and the breadcrumb navigation was cleaned up from overlapping.

Maybe just one minor thing but I would like to see the profile info and the post separated a bit more.

BTW, I see that Xplorer and I have a reputation of 1 although you must have given it as I cannot use the feature.

I'm not Gerard but seeing as I commented on it before it looks a lot better and you couldn't read the navigation bar where it has Forums, Members, Downloads etc. and the breadcrumb navigation was cleaned up from overlapping.

Maybe just one minor thing but I would like to see the profile info and the post separated a bit more.

BTW, I see that Xplorer and I have a reputation of 1 although you must have given it as I cannot use the feature.

Correct, that's quite due to me :) I was testing it but wasn't able to remove it again afterwards :D