Guest RyanLeberknight

Emergency 4 Editor (v1.3)

Guest RyanLeberknight

okay before I get chewed out for being a noob and asking this, but I am looking for the Emergency 4 Editor (v1.3), I've searched and searched, but cannot find it. Can anyone post a link where i can download it from? Thanks in advance, and again I wouldn't post this if i could find it myself.

on your desktop get the emergency 4 / 911 FR shortcut and copy it. right click on it and click on properties. on the shortcut tab go to the target line and insert this on the end of the target line:

-editor

so if you had 911 FR it would look like this:

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\EM4.exe" -editor

• Like 1

on your desktop get the emergency 4 / 911 FR shortcut and copy it. right click on it and click on properties. on the shortcut tab go to the target line and insert this on the end of the target line:

-editor

so if you had 911 FR it would look like this:

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\EM4.exe" -editor

I tried this and it says that path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe"-editor is NOT valid,I even tried removing the -..Same thing..Not Valid.

• Upvote 1

Perfect time to bring it back up when it relates to the topic :)

Agreed..But it seems people either don't watch for new posts much or they are having so much fun playing with the game they can't tear them selves away to reply :laugh: .

Anyway I was wondering if the mod editor is only in the Deluxe Emergency 4 or if the regular one has it too? I just have the regular one installed, Don't have Deluxe. If it's a Deluxe only thing then that is why I and maybe others can't find it no where.

I'm pretty sure all of them has the editor.

For Emergency 4 & Emergency 4 Deluxe: Start > All Programs > Sixteen Tons Entertainment > Editor

For 911 First Responders: Start > All Programs > WizardWorks ( I think ) > Editor