Guest Angelstorm

Jump Pads!

Guest Angelstorm

How do you use these items from the fire engine`s to stop people jumping out the window?

(I have no clue i get a fireman to get it but then ............. the person jumps and dies!

Guest Angelstorm
Well like in em3 get the thing out of vehicle and click on the window and then it will get big

The only suicide i had in em3 was water related never had any on dry land.

Thanks for the info! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest Angelstorm
And make sure all vehicles in the vicinity of the jump pad are moved away, it won't inflate until everyone and everything is gone.

G.

Thank you for that bit of info :)

Happy New Year!

Guest Thordoppi
And make sure all vehicles in the vicinity of the jump pad are moved away, it won't inflate until everyone and everything is gone.

G.

ok this might sound stupid, but how do I get the victims of the jum pad again ? I inflated it and all then the two people jump on the jump pad but then I can't do anything. Which Unit do I use to deflate the jump pad and get the people off?

thanks

ok this might sound stupid, but how do I get the victims of the jum pad again ? I inflated it and all then the two people jump on the jump pad but then I can't do anything. Which Unit do I use to deflate the jump pad and get the people off?

thanks

They walk off by their own :laugh: Just use the same firemen as you used to mount it ;)

Guest Thordoppi
They walk off by their own :laugh: Just use the same firemen as you used to mount it ;)

Well they jumped out, then stood there. I waited for a while trying to figure out how I could get em off, but after like 6 min the one guy started shooting ^^ :1046275747_biggthumpup: so I figured he was taking the second person hostage, called a negotiator but it wouldnt let me target the dude so I got sick and tired of it and started shooting back but it didnt work so I just kind of let that problem sit around while I got new missions and like 5 min later I tried again and then the game crashed. Oh well I guess I'll try again, I'm still having trouble with the crashing to desktop I tried setting the value of that one thing to 0 and I also tried installing the config file. but when I installed the config file the game wouldn't open anymore. but this is off topic so I'll shut up

Thanks for your help.

edit: it all worked out I shot the guy that was shooting and then everything went as you described. The game didn't crash for bout an hour either so that works for some reason. neway thanks for the help again