soulbody

I Mark's Productions

The android game sounds cool. I wanna see how it turns out. Can you make it as a game for the iPod, too? (If that's possible for you...) :gruebel:

i don't informed myself for iOS but i taught it had the same programming language if there is a sdk for and is indeed running on the java language it will be the third (off topic: i will make a laucher as second app with a nice bookmark laucher intergrated with the homescreen) app i will make for mobile devices.

:sorrysign: Anyway, the features in the realism mod sounds cool. I'll be patient. :popcorn:

well good news then. because android program is much different then emergency developing i will moving with emergency either BUT on a low profilesorrysign.gif

Im not familiar with the specifics for iOS, dont have any interest in iPOS, I mean iOS. ;) I do know there is an SDK and many apps are ported for both platforms. My girlfriends iPhone has Paper Toss, and so do I on my Android phone, but the Android version has all the levels for free while the iOS version you only get a few levels for free.

Im not familiar with the specifics for iOS, dont have any interest in iPOS, I mean iOS. ;) I do know there is an SDK and many apps are ported for both platforms. My girlfriends iPhone has Paper Toss, and so do I on my Android phone, but the Android version has all the levels for free while the iOS version you only get a few levels for free.

I just looked and saw it running on java either and have iOS SDK, i won't promise anything but maybe there will be a iOS version either.

next replyies please in the android topic1046276160_schildbacktotopic.gif this off topic in this topic.

Soulbody are you still continuing with the Realistic mod, because it was a very good idea and i was looking forward to it being released

i'm still working on it but paused to increase my scripting knowledge and to work at a website to publish my files and don't use filefront any more. more details can be found in a few hours on the placeholder post (Click here to go to post 6) It will be placed today, exact time is unknown.

i am experienced at websites and have loads of programs to make them, so i could make a good website for you, pm me if your interested

sorry but i'm not interested, the site is already in the make and i'm working together with some friends and teacher which are very experienced either and have already added some special features (you won't notice everything). i will tell everything in the placeholder post (post 6). please be patient to that. it can be very interesting. i going to work on the post by now so if you don't mind it would be quicker finished if you reply after the post is be uploaded.sorrysign.gif

The dutch part of the site has being finished. This means we are now going to search for a good domain name and upload the files as soon as possible. The english part will be doing as soon as everything works right. if you do not speak dutch i suggest you use google translate (yes i know it doesnt translate as i should do but atleast you understand a part of the text.

With help from a good friend of my (Altogoten, not known here) i host my site from his PC so i can work on a professional PHP website.

I'm now busy to upgrade my site and working on a Multi-language site, indeed i have to admit that my language isnt so good at other languages then dutch (& english),

That's why i want to ask the community here to help me finishing the website with a perfect translating of my website.

I prefer to have my website Available in the following languages: US, UK, NL, DE & FR (united states, united kingdom, netherlands, deutsch/german & french)

If somebody feel himself called to help me you can take contact with me by PM. (Dutch/Netherlands & english will be my part)

I still like to have someone from the UK and someone from the US to check my english and the difference between US and UK english cause i do not know the difference exactly.

Cause it is a website you will only have a one-time mentioning here at this forum and the news section at my website.

I will send you all the text as soon as my dutch & english part has being finish, after you recieve it and finished the job i prefer to have to text translated in a .txt file (Doc or docx aren't appreciated)

The only thing i like to know is in which country you life/which language do you translate.

I Mark's Productions is looking for new staff to help with new submods, upgrading submods and upgrading the site.

Because we would like to extend to something bigger and we would like to have some experienced people on the team.

We're looking for:

- Scripters

- Modeler

- UV-Mapping

- Webdesigner/Webmaster with experience in HTML & PHP

What do you get:

- A personal email address (all community to and from the e-mail can be checked)

- The ability to be on a wonderfull team of developers.

What do we expect

- Have all the (legitime) software to do your jobs.

- Having a dropbox account (please use this ref link: http://db.tt/RRj0BdQ)

- Being known with/a expert with your tasks

- Work according to the method. (more details when accepted)

If your able to please share/show some of your work, this will give you some more priority.

News

It's finally summer holiday and that's meaning i can resume work on emergency 4 and my website, the topic has already being updated a little and more things are going to be changed.

Website

First of all the website, i'm going to restyle the website in a more themed website more suitable by emergency. I do already have some idea's but if you good in adobe photoshop try to make some nice template yourself and share it with me, i would really appreciate it. Besides the lay-out i'm going to make on the website a log-in system which allows me to add several features to you. those features will be later me tellend and the upcoming announchments.

Development Team

The development team am i going to drop. From now on, every one who wants to join has to be able to do something beside testing.

Also we going to work more organised as a team, but those details are findable in tread details, and more as when you join.

Mods & Submods

So good, as well bad news, A few submods are not to be made which were annouched in previous annouchments, but i'm also planning to make some new one which will be annouched later.

Also if the crew grows as i wish i might be going to make my/our own mod. (don't hope too much for it)

I hope i informered you good enough and stay tuned for more news.

Kind regards,

Imarks - I Mark's Productions.