soulbody

I Mark's Productions

Our submods for Los Angeles Mod have the approval of Hoppah to be shared.

I Mark's Productions is a moderating group who make submods for the LA Mod

we make small and big mods. we also searching for people who wants to help.

So are you that guy we need? PM Soulbody and who know you get the ability to help us.

If you having any problems, bugs, issues or annoyments please report this.

we always will help you to give you the best gaming experience.

When you have an idea you would like and you are quietly sure it will be approved by

hoppah's publish rules, then fill free to share your idea.

All downloads can be installed using a installer, this installer does not automatically select your map,

You have to select the right map, this is the emergency or 911 first responders map.

for default there is chosen the emergency map but this still might select the wrong place because you have an other path to the game

Usage is only allowed for personal use, all our files are protected and are not allowed to be published, when they are edited, without permission of the author

©2010 Soulbody - I Mark's Productions

btn_youtube.gif

btn_twitter.gif

Downloadable mods

When we used the army we noticed that not all army units were in the game. we added the units we missed.

Features:

- Army Medic

- Army General (similar to The LAFD chief, able to call back-up from each Army Unit)

Download Files:

Setup (only available to version 2.0.2)

Unistaller

Bugs:

- Audio says ''request police back-up''

- To cash you need pay isn't the same as when you buy a vehicle using the left sidebar

Compatibility:

-This submod isnt compatible with any other map then the new map for the los angeles mod (LA Based by hoppah)

-This submod isn't compatible with any other submod which contains new units or vehicle's (only controlable units, not civilian)

In-Game Screen's:

th_EM42010-04-0810-44-08-70_crop.jpg

Mods in Progress

Realistic Mod

When we play emergency we miss many realism. When we play the Los Angeles mod we miss less realism. but still it's too less realism (no offence), this is what we want to add with this submod.

Features:

- Police patrol by foot (maybe also available for the k-9 unit incl. dog) - Traffic Lights goes on red when vehicle (with flashlights and siren on) is within 50 metres from the traffic lights. (only when its moving)

- Tow Truck can transport vehicles of suspects to the police for investigation. (which might result in a hidden event)

- A station manager for the police station like the fire station, better known as a control panel. Picture

- Park spot's behind the Police Station, Officers will leave car unless said you don't want it (like the fire station command)

- Police car can chase the ambulance to arrest a suspect after he is released from the hospital

- Interactive fire station, units will be active in and around the fire station instead of staying in the vehicle or at the base

- when a vehicles arrive at the requested back-up location, personnel will the vehicle

- English Audio, We have most of the files, when we need more we will ask for it.

Progress:

- Patrol by foot command - 0%

- Traffic lights on red - 0%

- Tow truck to police station - 0%

- Control Panel for Police Station - 50%

- Park behind the Police Station - 10%

- Tow truck back-up command - 75%

- English Audio - 100%

Mods that have being planned

Los Angeles Academy's

The tutorial of the los angeles mod contains bugs. those bugs cause that you can't finish the tutorail.

We don't want to just fix these so we do something else, We gonna make different Academy's

This submod will only be able to use for the Deluxe version of the game emergency 4.

Features;

-Fire Department Academy

-Police Academy

-Medical Academy

-Technical Academy

-S.W.A.T. & F.B.I. Academy

-US Army Academy

Shine your light

More details soon.

Staff

Project Leader

-Soulbody

Scripters

-Soulbody

DDS Editor

-Soulbody

We're still in need of crew, in the spoiler below you can find which type of talented people we need, what we ask from you and how to contact us.

Crew Required

- UV - Mapper

- Modeler

- Skinner

What do we ask from you

-Having a dropbox account (please use this ref link: http://db.tt/RRj0BdQ)

-Being talented, and willing to bring result

-Willing to work according the method

Required software

*First of all, we demand you only use legal software.*

*If there is any reason for suspicion, we will mercilessly remove you from the team*

Scripter

- Notepad++ (free)

- Dropbox (free)

Modeler

- Zmodeler2 (free)

- Dropbox (free)

UV-Mapper

- Adobe Photoshop (CS5) 32 Bit (Full version $699,-)

- Dropbox (free)

What do you get

- A fully functional personal email address (All comminucation to and from the e-mail adres can and will be checked)

- Until all (sub)mods are free, nothing can be sad about cash in return for your help.

Website

Our website has being released since 1 january 2011, and is visitable at www.imarks.org.

Upgrade

We have planned to upgrade the website. first of all we're in search of webdesigner able to design a good and fresh template for our website, delivered in .psd.

What will be new:

- A new layout

- An inlog system

- Ability to pay for premium submods & mods (paymethods: Ideal | Perhaps: Paypal & Credit Card)

-- Under construction --

Quick Question. Will the LA Acadamy's eventually be compatable with EM4/911FR? I hate the bugs! I'm really looking forward to your Realistic Submod! ;)

we will try as much compatability as we can. gladly i could recover 911FR a few days ago so this will improve it. we will do as much as able to make it compatable with all versions of the game.

Hello,

in the past post, you tell that only with the patch you make is secure to play the mod. This is the final version?

I prefer to call it the Final release candidate, there are still features i'm thinking on to ad to the submod. First i want to make the other submods ready and when that it's done there will be improved gameplay features and not only main features. but notice this isn't sure for now, and besides it will take a long time for the other submods i have planned now, especially the LAPD cause some minor features which are required to make it work are not supported, i have to find a sidecut that hard to do. i'm hoping i don't need to cancel the hole submod but i'm afraid i have to, i will do my best to it when the time is there to start on LAPD Submod.

Theres nothing that should prevent it from working in 911:FR. I did my submod 100% completely inside EM4Deluxe.

there is were it can go wrong, as you notice with the release of the new Los Angeles Map hoppah made to make to map more LA, there were some first bugs as missing objects. LA's Academy will have some new maps maybe so i have to select the objects right and make sure it aren't deluxe objects, if i really gona make new maps.schreiben.gif

On the military submod what would have to be changed to make it compatible with the additional units submod, is it just scripts or would it be more? I am making a military base and would like these guys along with the military ambulance.

Thanks, USman :prop:

On the military submod what would have to be changed to make it compatible with the additional units submod, is it just scripts or would it be more? I am making a military base and would like these guys along with the military ambulance.

i'm working on a pack to make it compatable for a full installation of the AUS mod, just wait a few days/weeks (unknown for now cause work1046276128_motz.gif), i haven't myself immersed what need to be changed, i know a few files but not all files and can only tell you when in working on the pack.sorrysign.gif

It is okay I will start the scripts latter today, maybe tomorrow and leave room for edit where I will need it. Thank you for working on the compaitibility I am looking forward to installing this soon, but can wait. I know how life can get!

-- This reaction contained a announcment which is not and will not be finishes but is still there in a spoiler to read it back.--

News

Because some blockcade's in knowlegde about programming, i decide to move on and learn a bit then i do now.

because i don't want to disappoint i first tell the good news holdglass.gif

I started to program for the mobile open source system named ''android'', this is a system for smartphone, tablets and computers based on the programming language java.

This is a new way for to learn the basement of programming and will be very usefull for me cause there is very much to learn for me not either java it self.

I wanted to keep my work relavent to what i do to emergency so i decided to start making a application relavent to emergency.

with some advice of forum users here, my relatives and some own idea'sidee.gif i decided to make a game for android and guess it right or not but the game will be named:

911 First Responders.

Basement of the game.

the games engine will be based on the engine of the game Robo Defense (not copying). the control of scrolling over the map will be the same, the way of calling vehicles will be based on the way you place towers (notice that you still have to select crew). still i won't be looking similiar cause it will be a mix of emergency control either.

Calling units.

Using a emulator (GBA emulator) i played the game Emergency DS, i noticed units and vehicles got selected by the game and that irritated me. i want to implent a way to stil select the vehicle and inside crew by myself.

Cause some people might find it more easy the have units the DS way then select it your own you can choose what you want in the option menu.

Units / modification.

In standard of the game i will use Los Angeles emergency units for the game and english language. also the game language will be english by default.

What will be the destination or goal of the game.

The game will contain just like emergency 1, 2, 3, 4 (and the upcoming 5/2012) have mission and a freeplay. you can deserve finishment point to unlock new stuff in the game (what isn't decided yet)

missions will be based on emergency 4 and LA Mod missions but will have his layout. freeplay instead will be own based but also with stations and same comments, the missions from freeplay will some be relative and some be deleted and some will be added. based on diffuculty missions will also be able to get the higher the diffuculty.

screens are not available.

Bad news.

Because i wasn't able to complete some features i had to pause my project (notice i don't quit i just pause it till my programming is improved or i get a scripter in my crew list). this mean new submods won't come out and only upgrades will folluw. instead of that you will get updates of 911 First Responders for Android for that.

A topic will be made soon on the right place on this forum and will be linked. idea's can be send to i-mark@live.nl, joining the crew can be done by PM, over everything can be talked accept restart the project.

First things first, how is java relevant to helping you learn C++? While similar there not exactly the same, so why not focus on C++, not java?

Second, naming the game 911 First Responders is a bad bad idea imo. This name is surely copyrighted by Sixteen Tons, so you could likley be sued over the use of the name and you wont even have a legal battle on your hands. It would be out right instant defeat for you.

Third I would suggest starting with something much much easier, like a text based game. Then once you get the hang of making a basic text game add little things to it like, a timer on how long it will take the unit to arrive. Eventually progress in to a more robust game where you see ambulances,fire trucks, and police cars.

Good luck all the same and I have an android phone so I am anxious to give it a try when it is done.

First, java can help because what hoppah said to me last "you have to use codes by compare them with script" java can learn me that much quicker. And besides is learning java also a personal wish.

Second, do you remind the game grand theft auto 4, nico bellic used to said "all they care about is making money", if they either start fighting the name, I think I can handle it off myself

Third, text based game have being thought off but wasn't a option, it wouldn't be emergency anymore.

More news and info later today (since the clock hitted 12'o clock

Android is a mobile operating system. It is the second most used mobile phone OS, only loosing to iOS for the iPhone. It is a free open source OS from Google based on linux. Like the iPhone you can browse the internet, dowload apps and games. In fact there are alot of iphone apps ported to andorid and end up free where as the iPhone version costs. It also utilizes multi tasking, which was only added to the iPhone 4 and iPhone 3gs recently and now app makers have to play catch up to make there apps capable of multitasking. Andorid, being free, is being used by many phone makes namely, Motorola, htc, and Dell as it costs nothing for them to actually use the OS. Unlike iOS which is restricted to the iPhone, Android has been used for over 20 phones currently on the market coming in all shapes and sizes. Some have touch screen keyboards like that of the iPhone. Some offer a full hardware keyboard. Some come with weaker cpus some come with very high powered mobile cpus. The iPhone however, is the iPhone. Apple has not mentioned plans to offer various hardware options.

I think that explains it pretty well or just google it. Touch screen is touch screen. It means nothing in terms of the phone OS.