Dutycalls

Walkthrough for Mission 3

Even though it is quite an easy mission, I just want to share with the forum my point on how to complete it 99 to 100%. You will need:

1 Rescue Ambulance (Als ambulance)

1 Tow truck

1 Special carrier with two marksmen and and a profiler (1 FBI SUV with two agents)

Ok, the first thing you need to do is hire all the vehicles to meeting point. After that just wait for the drug dealers and the agent to arrive. After the the TV chopper come and the drug dealers shoot the agent, move all vehicles straight in. While the paramedic is healing the agent, move the tow truck and load the drug dealers car which is to the right of the injured agent. Send the tow truck and ambulance back to base and then send the profiler (FBI Agent) to the building to negotiate. After they tell you to move out of the specified area, the next part is a bit tricky. Remember where the drug dealer car came in and keep on moving your SC to the right till the border of the specified perimeter where the drug dealers want you to keep out of. Once the drug dealers leave the building, don't move in straight away. Wait for them to release the hostage and go to the car. But they see that the car is gone, they try to leave the map by foot. Then that's where you come in. Move your SC forward to the two drug dealers. Don't worry about them shooting you, cause the car is completely bulletproof. Position the car with the front facing the the drug dealers. Eject the two marksmen and equip one with a stun grenade(flashbang). Fire the stun grenade and then use the marksmen to arrest the drug dealers. Then go back to HQ with the drug dealers.

Mission Accomplished. Hope that was easy to follow and give comments if there was a problem with my walkthrough for the mission.

Dutycalls

Even EASIER way! 100% every time!

1 Ambulance. (south)

1 PD car w/ 2 policemen. (south)

1 PD car w/ negociator. (position to the north)

1 tow truck. (south)

1. After all your units are there, fast forward time. TV chopper appears, guys run into building.

2. Send your ambo to treat the wounded agent and tow away the dealers' car. Send both the vehicles to HQ.

3. Then, park your negociator's car in the parking lot next to the bank and have him exit and negociate.

4. At the same time, move your other PD car with the 2 officers to the big intercection at the south. You'll see what I mean.

5. After negociation, move your cars outside the red lines and let the guys run to where their car WAS.

6. They stop running and release the hostage. Immeadiatly send your officers to arrest them.

7. Send all vehicles to HQ. If you did the mission right with NO other injuries- 100%!! :beer:

The problem I have with is at the end. If you send the two officers, you'll might be likely to receive 99% cause if slight damage to personnel (and possibly vehicle damage unless you use an SC), weather as you use stun grenades, you don't receive any damage. The only catch is, you gotta keep them close together.

Dutycalls

PS: There is a second way. You need to surround the car with spike strips, and when they release the hostage, go and by the time they get in the car you'll be there to arrest em.